A Personal Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Personal Touch

I think it would be good to get to know the person or persons behind the online dating companies. It would give it a personal touch. I was a member on a dating site before and it was as if members were on their own. There was no active support and members had to help each other and fend for themselves with trial and error. This is not cool. It would be helpful to have all contact information displayed on the website, helpful articles, FAQ page and anything that will improve member's experience. What do you think?

So many times I go to some shitty dating site and need to ask questions or get help and you go to the contact page only to find a damn email form..no phone number or no email address. That sucks. So I agree with this.

Comment

Mark you...there is nothing wrong with members helping members, but I get what you saying. The people that attract us as members need to stay in tune with what is going on and provide the help that members need.

Comment

Other business websites have articles, FAQ pages and blogs to help members so why not dating sites? I believe it will benefit the members, even if it is a new member or old member. So, yes I am on board.

Comment

Anything that will make the membership better, then I agree with it. Online dating is hard in itself. So if we can get more added service to aid us in finding the right matches, then why not?

Comment

And maybe it would attract new members. The site would be filled with good content and become even more popular in the search engines for new members to find the site.

Comment

I hope management is listening because this is a great idea. I saw other sites doing it so why not this dating site. The more members we have, the better it is to find matches and this is a great way to increase the member pool.

Comment

Working...
              X