Fake Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Profile

One time, I checked out this dating profile and sent a message. Got back a response quickly, even faster than would be expected. Sent messages back and forth, but things in his message just didn't add up. I was not sure I should meet up with him, but against better judgment I did. He looked nothing like his profile picture and I found out he lied a lot. Can't the site administration figure out which dating profile is fake and which is not and just erase them before members get to them?

I have used a feature on Google chrome before to search online for the image that the person put in their profile. If the image matches, then I know that the profile is not fake. If it doesn't then game is on. The person has to explain to me why they are putting up an image that doesn't belong to them. That ain't cool man. Say who you are and stick to it. Somebody would have to give me some answers.

Comment

If I suspect that anything in the profile is off, I will send a message right away and point out where it does not make sense.

Comment

What some of these fools don't know is that if they copy an image online, it will show up in many different places including the dating site where they used it. The Internet don't like. If you want to find the truth, just search online. If the person gives their real name, it makes your search even easier. Follow you gut feeling. If you sense something is just not right, get going and do something about it. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking they are real and are not.

Comment

If you find out that a dating profile is fake, report the person to the dating site and they will be removed, but make sure that you are certain first. That is going to require some good sleuthing around the Internet. You might have to act like a private investigator by sending some questions to the person, just to find out if they slip up with anything. You are not doing this only for yourself, but also other members.

Comment

These people do dumb stuff and can't explain it. It could be that they ain't got too much time on their hands for real. They just want some fucking thing to do and stop fucking around with ppl's life. I don't go for that shit man! If a profile ain't got a pic, I ignore it. If it has a pic, I still check it out carefully. Man, these days, you don't know who is who! Shit, ppl hide behind their profiles to do all kinds of crap. Can't be too careful man!

Comment

I hate those people that try to take advantage of people looking for dates. There are so many scammers online. I believe the site administration should do their jobs to weed out people like those that try to prey on members. I think this people need a life and need something to do. Why would someone do that? I don't understand that mess man. It is like a waste of time and some members fall for it and get hurt. It's not right...not right!

Comment

Sometimes, you can tell when a person's description just does not make any sense. You can pick out the lie from afar and so I don't just jump and answer someone that sends me a message.

Comment

I go check out their profile and read it over and over again until I am satisfied. Nobody is going to fool me...just not happening.

Comment

Working...
                  X