Dating Site Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating Site Reviews

I would like to see a dating site review section on this site. For example, if a member had a bad or good experience with a dating site, they would write a review to help other members. Then the members reading the review would give their input, especially the ones that also had experience with the sites. There would be a rating system to show how good or bad the site is and why members should stay away from it.

I think that is an amazing idea because then you wouldn't have to search the whole Internet to find information. It would be right here where members can see. Good plug!

Comment

Yes, that would be good because not all of those dating sites online amount to crap. Many of them are full of scammers and members here need to know.

Comment

• smilebaby
        smilebaby commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, It's good that we can see some kind of information about it.

• AliveAngels
        AliveAngels commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you been scam before on any site or in dating sites?

But what I want to know is who is going to do all the searches and write the reviews? Wouldn't it be better to have members write reviews about dating sites that they have experienced and then it would be more personal? I think that would be a better idea.

Comment

Or if members see a good or bad review, they can share it here with members. That means, instead of writing a complete review, then members would only mention what they seen on the Internet.

Comment

I agree with everything. You could combine all these ideas and make it a full blown review page for members to go if they want more information about a specific dating site. This would help our dating site be more popular for other people who want to be members.

Comment

Yes, it is all good. Thanks for the spin that some of you put on it. I wasn't even thinking about some of those ideas. But, it is a plus for everyone if it could be done.

Comment

And not every member is going to do their own search. So, a good review of dating sites would be definitely a plus here.

Comment

Hi im juddy i am mudddy

Comment

Working...
                X