Dating App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating App

I am all for the dating apps. It makes life so easier. But, if we could have a dating app with additional features such as reminders to look for date, go on a date and update a profile that would be nice. It would like having your own secretary to tell you what to do. Then, you wouldn't be just laid back and not want to make the moves that would get your more dates and then complain that you aren't.

I agree too. That would be cool. It would help to make the dating thing so much more easier and then we would get more dates and not have to spend so much time on the computer.

Comment

I am all for that too. But, I don't even know if they will do it.

Comment

• smilebaby
        smilebaby commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been thinking that for a while now. And I wonder if they will.

• AliveAngels
        AliveAngels commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahahha I don't think if they will do it. it's impossible.

It would definitely be helpful. Additional features always give us more options. But, I think we would still have to get involved, especially in updating our profile. No app feature will do that for us..at least, it is better to do it yourself.

Comment

Most dating apps have a lot of good features. And it is so much more helpful for busy people like me. So, if they could install these new features, it would be good. There is nothing wrong about that.

Comment

I honestly don't care whether they do or don't.

Comment

Well, that would be my suggestion. If it works, then members will benefit. If it doesn't then try something else.

Comment

I guess the site wants you to be interactive and more involved in searching on your own and doing the normal things to find a date or hookup. So let's see.

Comment

I try my best to stay on top of things. But, if I don't, so what. It will get done when I have the time or not get done, if I don't have any time. If they add these features, then that is fine. Otherwise, I really don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by BikesBoobsNFun View Post
                  I am all for the dating apps. It makes life so easier. But, if we could have a dating app with additional features such as reminders to look for date, go on a date and update a profile that would be nice. It would like having your own secretary to tell you what to do. Then, you wouldn't be just laid back and not want to make the moves that would get your more dates and then complain that you aren't.
                  This sounds like a nice idea, I tried many hookup / sex apps and sites but your suggestion is something that makes sense...
                  What are best dating and hookup sites and apps? Hookups sites list is voted by our users, add your up or down vote for Your favorite Sexdating site or app

Comment

Forgot in previous post, one of greatest compilation of hookup/casual sex APPs here: http://onenightstand1.com/sexuall-dating-apps

Comment

Working...
                    X