Dating Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating Ideas

I found that the hardest part for me when I joined a dating site is coming up with dating ideas. I would suggest that the site consider listing a database with dating ideas so members can use them to plan dates. That would attract new members and give existing members more tools to work with. There are many dating ideas that members can come up with too and contribute it to the list that the site administrators already have. We could have a section on the site too for dating ideas only. What do you all think and what are some of the dating ideas can you contribute here?

I would love to have a list of dating ideas because I come up short a lot of times and can't think of new ways to go on a date. So, yes, I would definitely agree with that.

Comment

To get a second date, the first one must be really, really good. So I am all for that idea. You get to choose the date idea you like and see if it works out.

Comment

A good date idea is going to a karaoke bar if you love to sing. Even if you can't sing, it will be a good laugh for the night. But you can't be thinskinned. You got loosen up and have fun....lol!

Comment

Yeah, sometimes ppl are tired of the restaurant dinner idea or going to a club. Sometimes, you want something like going up in a hot air balloon. But you gotta be brave.

Comment

A date and I went glamping before and had a lot of fun. We love the outdoors and so camping was our way of spending a night together. We brought wine and food and got high and tipsy, laughing at silly jokes and ended up having sex in the tent. That was the bomb!

Comment

Its good to have date ideas here, but I love to plan dates around what I like and what the other person likes and sometimes one date idea won't cover that. So I guess you have to be creative.

Comment

It is good to have that database of dating ideas cause it would help us little people that know nothing about being creative. I am just kidding, but yes, some people really don't know how to approach this and so any help they can get will be really good. 😜

Comment

If you can't think of a date, then go to breakfast for heaven's sake. At least you will wet your taste bud while you enjoy someone's company.

Comment

Thanks guys for sharing your dating ideas and agreeing to this real neat feature and site suggestion.

Comment

I am in my sixties so I would love that because sometimes I can't even remember my name.

Comment

Working...
                      X