Choose Username

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose Username

Sometimes, it is hard to choose a username when you join a dating website. The site could provide a list of usernames to choose from. That means, if I join the website and are having trouble coming up with a name, I can go into a database or drop down list and find a name that I like. This could actually be fun. Then the usernames that were taken would drop out and be listed as unavailable. This is something new to consider.

I think that would be a really cool idea. I am all for it.

Comment

Yes good idea. That way, you can choose the one you like the best and not be afraid that someone else has the same one.

Comment

I would prefer to choose my own unique username and many other members would want the same. Thanks anyway.

Comment

• rumdrum
          rumdrum commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah. I also think so. it would be nice to use a username of your own

Great idea for people who need that litte help to create their username.

Comment

I think the site should consider it. It won't hurt to have that kind of feature.

Comment

Good idea. People should still have a choice to select their own username though.

Comment

Thanks guys. I think it would help in a big way.

Comment

My advice is to choose something that sounds a bit "macho", works in my case...

Comment

I think the most important thing is to put up a profile picture!! People are not going to trust to talk to you if you don't have a profile picture up!

Comment

True, choose something catchy that will stick into people's minds. Something funny or witty

Comment

Working...
                    X