Paid Membership All Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Membership All Around

I believe that paid membership would cut out the scammers. So instead of free, I think members should join for a paid amount. If everyone pays for paid membership, then there has to be some real neat features to keep members happy though. But free membership only welcomes the good and bad. Paid membership will let members feel safer is the point I am trying to make. When we feel safe, then we do not hesitate in searching, finding and going out with people who are as serious as we are. Do you get the idea?

Not everybody can afford a paid membership though.

Comment

Paid membership has more features and it is a choice because some people want to try out the site first before they pay their money.

Comment

Honestly, I don't think it makes a damn difference, if you ask me. I don't care. Do you? 😜

Comment

I mean, the site owners can try it and see if it works. But I don't know if it will or not. We can only hope.

Comment

I would love to just have paid membership too and make this an exclusive group where everyone feels safe all of the time.

Comment

I think paid is fine too, but you always gotta to offer free membership too. Free membership doesn't have to let in bad people. The site can still vet all members that sign up.

Comment

I agree with paid membership but there still has to be free membership for those people who want to get involved but don't have the money to pay.

Comment

I still think paid membership is the right way to go. If you cannot afford it don't coming running here. 🤟

Comment

Working...
                  X