Examples of Dating Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Examples of Dating Profile

I love to use online dating sites, but the problem I have and I believe other members may have is knowing what to put on their profile. It would be nice to have examples of dating profiles to guide members into writing good profiles and not have to do all of this on their own. Not everyone is good at putting words together. I know for sure I am not. So think about several examples for lesbians, gays, men, women, teenagers, cougars, and sugar daddies. That should cover all of us.

That's a brilliant idea. I would never have thought about it.

Comment

Yeah, good idea. Some people can't write for the life of them. So if they have examples, then it will be a good feature for the online dating site and it would make it easier for everyone.

Comment

Excellent! I would also add that the they should include a dictonary or thesaurus too.

Comment

I think that idea is brilliant. I hope they pay attention and make those dope changes. 📝

Comment

If they do give examples, members shouldn't copy everything word for word though. A profile should be very personal and not like everyone else. Suppose more than one members are using the same example. I don't know if it will work. Let see how it plays out. 😯

Comment

Thanks for the good feedback. I was just sitting thinking about it cause I ain't a good writer and we can use all the help that we can get.

Comment

Working...
              X