Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increasing the informaiton that can be included in the profile is a good idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing the informaiton that can be included in the profile is a good idea.

I'm a bit picky when it comes to choosing men that I hook up with. I carefully go through men's profiles before I respond to them. If I don't think we are a good match, I politely let them know rather than ignoring them. Lately, I've been thinking how great it would have been if there was more details about the person on the profiles here on SexSearch. Right now the profile structure is very simple and a bit too simple for my liking. It's hard to go through a profile and tell if I would like a particular person or not. So more information would have helped me make more calculated decisions and ultimately saved me so much time. I hope the people running the site sees this suggestion.

I think some people are going to like a change like that and many are going to oppose it. Even with the simple structure that we have on this site, some people are complaining about completing their profile, so they aren't going to be very happy if sexsearch complicates the profile structure.

Comment

I would love a change like that. There has been many instances where I've started talking to men and figured out that they weren't my type after a few days. If there was more information on the profiles, I would have been able to avoid such wastes of time. I know that some people may not like such a change, but those people should know that it's going to save time in the end. I would prefer spending an extra hour on the profile if that's going to save me many more hours down the road.

Comment

I've also felt the same about the profile structure on this site. I know that the profile is very easy to create and it doesn't take that much time. However, the profile doesn't help a person that much when they need to get an idea about a person using it. So the people who are behind this website need to come up with a more detailed structure to help the members make better decisions.

Comment

Totally agreed and I think they will make that change very soon. When you compare the profile on here with other adult dating sites, it's way too simple and you need more information than that. I don't want to spend time getting to know every man who comes my way. I would rather like to look at that person's profile and see if it's someone that I can have fun with based on the information that's on the profile. Right now, there's not enough info to make a good decision, so I end up wasting time with some men. Thanks Curvy_Luvvah for bringing this up!

Comment

Are you freaking kidding me?!! I had a hard time completing this current profile n yet you want the site to complicate it further? You better be joking!

Comment

Working...
            X