Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish there was a way to have group chats created on SexSearch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish there was a way to have group chats created on SexSearch.

I have a great bunch of people from the LGBT community and I wish there was a way to communicate with everyone as a group. However, you can create chat groups on SexSearch which is a bummer. I hope the site admins work on this, because I don't think it's such a complicated thing to do.

@rainbow_randy you're right! Group chats would be awesome on this site! I was wondering about the same thing some time back because almost all instant messaging apps offer that facility so it can't be something difficult to develop.

Comment

I think I saw somewhere that SexSearch was going to introduce that feature in the near future. So if that's true, we soon will be able to create group chats on here which will be a lot of fun!

Comment

I really hope mona-bbw is right. I got so many friends on sexsearch that I would like to put into a group and communicate with. That's going to save me a lot of time, because right now, I have to chat with them individually to keep in touch. That takes quite a bit of time.

Comment

Working...
        X