A way to share a location on the map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way to share a location on the map

I went out on a date recently and the girl that I was going to hook up with had a bad time trying to find the place where we agreed to meet up. I was thinking whether it would be a good idea to have a feature where you can share a particular map location in the website. If there was something like that, I could have sent the girl that and she would have known exactly where to be.

The site doesn't have such a feature and I'm sure that it would be a lot more convenient. However, you can easily mark a location on Google maps and share that with anyone that you want to using their email. If not, you can get a sharable link if I'm not mistaken. Even if that's not working, you can simply get a screen shot of the location on map and send the person. I'm not saying that such a feature won't be good, however for now, there are alternatives.

Comment

@cooperxxx I'm not the most tech savvy person, so I didn't know that all these alternatives were there. I sure will use them until the site introduces a feature like that. Thanks mate!

Comment

Working...
      X