How long until you ask someone out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until you ask someone out?

I'm in to women, so I've been trying to talk to lesbian women of my age for the past week or so. There's this nice girl that I've been talking to who I think also likes me back. She shows interest in having long chats with me which is a great sign. On top of that, she sends me PMs too. I get the feeling that it's about time that I asked her out. I mean we've known each other for a bit now on this website and I think both people are here to get laid. Is there like an ideal amount of time that you got to chat with someone before you ask them out?

There's no such thing as an ideal time that one should wait to ask someone out. You just need to work with the information what you have and base your timing on how the other person responds to you. If you're chatting a lot on the website and if she's private messaging you, I get the feeling that the time is right.

Comment

The time that it takes for a man to ask a woman out varies to be honest, so I really can't help you with your dillemma Different men have taken different amount of time to ask me out. It all depends on the two people involved. When you're feeling comfortable talking to the other person on the chat or the video chat, then it's a good time to ask. Everyone knows why they're on this site for, so there's no need to guess these things too much. Just make sure that it's not too soon. If the other person is showing interest, then there's no reason why you shouldn't ask them out.

Comment

Thanks for your responses guys. Yes, this girl is definitely showing interest, because she likes to chat with me. I think it's about time I asked her out and hooked up with her.

Comment

I think you should ask her out ASAP. No time to waste, she seems like she's also into you so I guess it'll turn out fine, the worst that could happen is she says no. Better have been rejected that have regrets. Good luck

Comment

If I really like them, I would ask them straight away

Comment

Well all is said you just have to make the move now.

Comment

So did you asked her out already?

Comment

No rule on that, so why don't you ask her out immediately, then hope you'll get lucky.

Comment

Working...
                  X