Active Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Users

I've tried two adult dating sites similar in nature to SexSearch up to now, but none of them worked for me. I'm a registered nurse and I work different shifts, so there's no particular time that I can be online. Sometimes I can be online in the morning and on other days, I can be online in the evening. Due to the timing of certain shifts that I work, I may be online at some times, that many members are usually offline. So that was the biggest problem I had on the previous sites. Most of them had the most traffic during the evenings, but I just couldn't fit that into my schedule most of the time. I don't want to join another site with the same problem. So I just wanted to find out that info before I spent my time and energy on another site. Will I have the same problem on SexSearch? Or do you get members online all throughout the day. I mean I'm being realistic as I don't expect that many people to be online at 4AM in the morning which is highly unlikely on any site. But I would like to have at least two windows where I can be sure that there will be quite a few members online.

I have signed in to SexSearch at very strange times of the day, but still had people to talk to on the chat. So as far as I know, you don't have to stick to a certain time to find people online on the chat.

Comment

That's great to hear JoshMcCheesy. I just want to see if I can fine two or three time slots where I can come online according to the way my roster is planned. On the two previous sites that I was on, it wasn't possible. There were people online on the chat only from 7PM until midnight. The rest of the day, they just had two or three people online and that's just not enough for my liking.

Comment

EmilyC, I get what you mean. Two or three people isn't just enough, because you'd ideally want to get to know as many people as possible. Specially when you're new to the site. I faced the same situation on the site that I registered on before coming here. However, despite working different shifts, I've still managed to find many people online whenever I signed in to SexSearch. I have logged in early in the day, midday and late in the evening. All those times, the chat had quite a lot of members online. Obviously, there are more people in the evening, but the traffic during other times was satisfactory as I was able to chat with at least a few different members each time I tried.

Comment

@Latina-Angela thank you very much for sharing that information with me. I think those times will work for me since I can be online during one of those times any day of the week. Yes, it's important to have that freedom when you're new to a site as you need to meet as many people as possible to increase your chances. I'm not the kind of person who uses private messages. I prefer the chat since it's very easy to get to know someone on it. Plus when you're communicating via the chat, it doesn't take up that much time.

Comment

If you had invested all that time in meeting men in real life, I'm sure you'd be able to have loads of fun! I just don't know what's happening to humans! We DON'T need the internet for courting!!!

Comment

Working...
            X