The boner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boner

Hoping that the gentlemen here would answer this question. How often do guys get boners? Asking because all my male friends kept their mouths shut when I asked them that

The reason why they don't want to answer is because men have involuntary and voluntary erections. Giving that answer would lead into more questions. To give you a more concrete answer just read this:
    The average man has about 11 erections each day and several more at night. But these erections don�t always happen because a man is sexually excited.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you make it go away?

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Think of something that will turn you off lol. It would automatically go back to normal after a while. Are you thinking that we need to jack it off every time that it is hard in order for it to be soft again?

They get boners even when horny and even when they're not horny

Comment

One article I have read says an average man has about 11 erections each day and several more a night when they are sleeping.

Comment

Every time men think about sex, and men think about sex a lot, I really mean A LOT!
        Last edited by shumwap; 06-04-2018, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
          VaginalDestruction commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet that you ladies think of it as much as we do. The only difference is that you can easily notice ours since there is a bulge in the crotch area

• QueefPat
          QueefPat commented
          Editing a comment
          You're right about that one VaginalDestruction that's the only difference between us

• shumwap
          shumwap commented
          Editing a comment
          VaginalDestruction a boner wouldn't look good for us. lol

It happens a lot. I am sure every guy is different, though. I wind up with an erection almost every time I'm near my wife, I might also be a sex addict, though. I cant look at her without wanting her and i encounter women sometimes who are just down right sexy and my mind goes there again.

Comment

• toeluver
          toeluver commented
          Editing a comment
          That is pretty much it!

• SupaPussy789
          SupaPussy789 commented
          Editing a comment
          toeluver you have to follow your commander. lol

• toeluver
          toeluver commented
          Editing a comment