How to tease via texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tease via texts

I`m looking for someone who could tell me how to ****e up things barely from the phone/texts. I have hooked a man up and we plan on meeting AGAIN but even before we meet I wanna start teasing him via texts. How do I bring the convo up? Some tips? Anything would work. I really want to game up a bit. What do you think about `thinking about you in nothing` or is that too corny? Should the guy start the sex talk or should I scratch off the man should do it first cause it`s the 21st century. Do you men like straight forward women or is that a turn off? I`d really appreciate some suggestions here.

I personally like straight forward women but make sure to not be corny. If you want to ****e things up, do take the initiative and hit him up with a steamy text, or better, send him a hot SEXY picture or something to gauge his reaction. If it's positive, you should continue. Being straightforward is sexy itself.

Comment

I like straight forward women but only if they’re not too invasive. Yes it’s the 21st century, us men shouldn’t always start the sex talk, and we don’t mind it either.

Comment

Send her memes, memes with innuendos. Start calling him Daddy ironically. That worked for me lol. Eventually, Daddy is all you’re going to be calling him, trust me. Of course, if you want that. Well Papi also sounds nice. Adds a little more flavor.

Comment

Use emojis to talk about touchy subjects. Like if you want to talk about his penis, use the eggplant emoji. And make sure you flaunt that peach emoji.

Comment

NOOO!! It’s not really a turn off. You just need to know how to be straight forward. You can be straight forward and be a turn on, or your straightforwardness can come off as rude too. You just need to know how to strike.

Comment

I think women who talks dirty is sexy. well as the saying goes, Too much of everything is bad.

Comment

• Givingorgasms1488
                Givingorgasms1488 commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree I think it's super hot when a woman talks dirty to me

I really prefer a straight forward woman no mind reading but at the same time the game and chase is fun also

Comment

• meowmeowbark
                meowmeowbark commented
                Editing a comment
                So is it like: "I'm horny right now, let's fuck" Is that what you're talking about?

You can just send him your nude or sexy pics in order to get him in the mood. I'm sure that he would do his best to reply immediately

Comment

• Givingorgasms1488
                Givingorgasms1488 commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree a random sex pic when your not expecting it usually gets a really fast response lol

• Softandwet
                Softandwet commented
                Editing a comment
                Guess that you got some before?

Tell him you're going to take a shower or you usually sleep naked.

Comment

• scrumptious1
                scrumptious1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you giving in when a lady tells you this?

• surfsup
                surfsup commented
                Editing a comment
                what guy doesn't give in when he hears this

Send him a text message saying "I'm so wet right now". He would be in your doorstep right away.

Comment

• toeluver
                toeluver commented
                Editing a comment
                it was an "im so wet for you" with a pic of her fingers dripping

• scrumptious1
                scrumptious1 commented
                Editing a comment
                That's really visual, If am a man I would instantly be in her front door.

• toeluver
                toeluver commented
                Editing a comment
                yea, its pretty damn hot

I can't believe that you still don't know how to tease via text lmao

Comment

• W3tThet1p
                W3tThet1p commented
                Editing a comment
                So you're assuming that everyone knows how to do it already?

• Snugglebear
                Snugglebear commented
                Editing a comment
                uh yeah, we are on the digital age. Have you been living under a rock?

Tell him you're completely naked at the moment.

Comment

Sexy pic now

Comment

Girl I think it's sexy as hell when a woman has the courage to say that she wants that cock. DefinatDefdobt wait for him to start the conversation, if you want to fuck then come out and say it. If he don't respond by knocking on your door within minutes let me know cause I will.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
                  FedoraTheExplora commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Have you sent those kind of messages to a lady before?
              Working...
              X