Chats and hook up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chats and hook up

How do you guys initiate a hot chat? do you ask if they are horny? there are conversations that makes you horny without asking you directly if you are horny. I need thoughts here!

Originally posted by GraceJEAN View Post
    How do you guys initiate a hot chat? do you ask if they are horny? there are conversations that makes you horny without asking you directly if you are horny. I need thoughts here!
    do you imagine yourself asking a person in chat if they want to do a hot chat? LOL that is crazy. First you need to find a common topic that will lead to being hot. Like maybe trending topics of hot people in bikini. then you mentioned their body parts. I did try it before I said Kim Kardashian's boobs are too huge I wish I had the same size. The guy I chatted said what's wrong with your boobs? then it eventually lead me to taking a picture of my boobies and him sending a picture of his dick.

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      being direct is good right? why not LOL am I too crazy,. I hate the long talks just to flirt. we can just all be direct and ask upfront. saves a lot of time and drama. and it gets you easier to what you wanted which is sex.

I don't ask them that instant lol. I build up the vibe you know, flirt a lil bit and then you'll know when the right time to ask for this things, it's if things are already getting a lil steamy

Comment

Sending nudes? Works all the time hahahh

Comment

• GraceJEAN
        GraceJEAN commented
        Editing a comment
        like you really do send a complete nude with face on? I cover a my face. just in case the jerk will threaten me in the future.
    Working...
    X