Unsexy Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsexy Moments

A lot of us already experienced awkward and embarrassing things that happen during sex. What are the unsexy moments that you find funny and embarrassing? Mine is when I accidentally kick my partner in the head while doing a 69 position.

One time I was doing a doggy and I farted loud. It took out my momentum because me and my partner had to laugh and I can't concentrate.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      HAHAHAHH, so next time if you accedentally fart and your partner will laugh you should fuck her hard. carzin89

I once opened a bottle of lube and I dispense too much having it all over my hands and it was so sticky.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      MoiraClay Nothing is wrong with that, I just, as they said that it lessens the pain.

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      goodlove They told me that too, that is why I tried it.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to do it again? AngelsMountain

I hope that you didn't make his nosebleed or knocked him out when you kicked his head.

Comment

The guy finger banged me and i queefed when he was about to start and eat my pussy.

Comment

• XYZKate
        XYZKate commented
        Editing a comment
        Did he ask whether if that was an actual fart or a queef? And what was his reaction when you he heard it?

It was when I stayed with the family of my boyfriend during the holidays. I was at our room and texted my boyfriend to come to our room for a quickie. So I tried to pose really sexy on the bed while waiting for him. And when the door opened it was his dad who entered the room and not my boyfriend. Ended up covering myself with the comforter and rolling out of the bed because of it.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
        sexsexgirlnowme commented
        Editing a comment
        What was the reaction of his dad? Maybe it's his dad that received the message and not your boyfriend lol.

• JoeyBaby
        JoeyBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        He was shock too. So I apologized to him and I asked why he was there. He said that. he was driving somewhere nearby when he received my message. sexsexgirlnowme

When we were trying a difficult sex position and can't even do it and tried numerous attempts but it doesn't work lol. It's my fault since I am not flexible enough.

Comment

• stubbornass
        stubbornass commented
        Editing a comment
        What kind of sex position are you trying? Does it involve you to both your legs behind your back?

• BlackmanAndRobbin
        BlackmanAndRobbin commented
        Editing a comment
        stubbornass nope, it was the spider position and the bridge, we were trying to copy it lol, but I suck at it hahah.

• stubbornass
        stubbornass commented
        Editing a comment
        BlackmanAndRobbin That would be hard for you to do it.

I was trying to be sexy and tried that kicking off the shoe trick. But what happened was I hit the face of the guy with my shoe.

Comment

• priority23
        priority23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like he is a good person. Do you guys make out again after that? jackass

• jackass
        jackass commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, he did not, I feel sorry for him but he said that it hurt. 1nytstand

• 1nytstand
        1nytstand commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you guys can be friends with benefits. lol. jackass

It was during in my freshman year in college. Was making out with the guy and he was trying to remove my bra and had problems removing it. I ended up being the one who has to remove my own freaking bra.

Comment

• JenniferFray
        JenniferFray commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet that him trying to remove your bra was a bit of a mood killer for your part.

• RachelSiryn
        RachelSiryn commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah maybe, but I am wondering if he can't do it until now. JenniferFray

• JenniferFray
        JenniferFray commented
        Editing a comment
        He should learn how to remove that,lol RachelSiryn

When one of you suddenly becomes desperate for a pee in the middle of a session because you held it in earlier so as not to ruin the mood while making out.

Comment

• Infomarry
        Infomarry commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you hold it on for a long duration/time and just peed after you were done?

• DanniMoon
        DanniMoon commented
        Editing a comment
        How many times has that happened to you or your partner?

• elatederic
        elatederic commented
        Editing a comment
        Infomarry yes, I tried so hard to hold it because I don't wanna ruin the mood. DanniMoon if I can remember around 3-4 times lol.

I slip on the floor and end up having a small wound on my leg when we were at the shower together. I was really soapy and I end up slipping on the floor.

Comment

• ChristineOh
        ChristineOh commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah he did, we both laughed after that, btw. JennyREnz

• ChristineOh
        ChristineOh commented
        Editing a comment
        AnniePath I agree, and I was thankful too because that did not happened.

• JennyREnz
        JennyREnz commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought that you're annoyed that time,lol ChristineOh

It would be sharting (fart with a bit of shit lol) when you bend over before doing the doggy with your man.

Comment

• independentG
        independentG commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you ladies thinking that his dick might have ended up being covered in shit because of it? smilebaby SandyDempsey

• smilebaby
        smilebaby commented
        Editing a comment
        independentG I think that's exactly what happened lol.

• crzyyouandme
        crzyyouandme commented
        Editing a comment
        I was so shy back then like “oh sh*t” and we ended up laughing. smilebaby

I can't unhook my bra and I was like "No I can do this don't help me" I ended up having trouble removing it as he waited for over a minute.

Comment

• shumwap
        shumwap commented
        Editing a comment
        Aloha91 it's a month old bra. I didn't really now why I was having trouble unhooking it back then. NinaMcAdams I know its ridiculous. lol

• NinaMcAdams
        NinaMcAdams commented
        Editing a comment
        shumwap Why are you not used to it? you should practice doing it.

• Aloha91
        Aloha91 commented
        Editing a comment
        shumwap Nah, that's fine, there are a lot of girls having trouble unhooking bras too.

There have been times that my nose bled in the middle of sex which totally ruined the mood.

Comment

Working...
      X