In the Name of Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Name of Love

What is the craziest sexual thing you have done in the name of love? For me, I fulfilled one of my boyfriend's fantasy which having sex on the football field and the gate was locked so we just laid in the middle of the sidewalk and had sex.

That's some crazy shit right there. For me, we had a great time doing BDSM. It's actually my first time and he made me wear latex costume which made the sex kinkier, rough and feel different.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      When you were doing that, did you enjoy it or was grossed out by it?

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, is he good at bdsm? RachelSiryn

Was thinking that you had sex with the football team lmao. You're lucky that the two of you weren't caught doing it.

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's very daring and wish I could also do this with my boyfriend and he even loves football but I'm afraid of getting caught.

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that's something that you can try doing? Like having sex with the entire football team?

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      We made sure that time that no one would be around. W3tThet1p

I guess it was this guy who wanted me to smother him with a pillow while we're doing it. Kinda scared that he might end up suffocating because of it.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you do this only once or you kept on doing it while the two of you were still together?

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that he would tell you how long you need to smother him to make sure that he doesn't pass out.

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear That sounds weird. Do you guys do it again?

It was believing in him that he wasn't cheating on me even if all of my friends have been telling me that he's been sleeping with girls every other day.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many months did you believed him before you decided to break up with him?

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that's the last time that you've been with a cheater. Also I think that guy was stupid to cheat on you.

Sucking his dick while he is playing games with his buddies online. I know it's crazy but I love doing it and he can still concentrate on the game.

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, he is wearing headphones with a microphone. and his mouth was like half open at that time. XYZKate

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      ChristineOh If he still concentrates on the game, maybe he don't care of what you are doing.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow, he is one tough guy for not budging even if you're sucking his dick. ChristineOh If it's me, I'll certainly stop and the game and went all in for sex.

She actually introduces sex toys and I am not anticipating it. She brought her dildos and vibrators and she also got sex handcuffs that we tried that night and she keeps on screaming that night and it sure was fun and orgasmic.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      JoeyBaby No, I haven't tried it yet DilDoDabbins she's the one using it and she looked so hot that night dagift2womens pleasure of course lol

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      rumdrum Nope, but maybe next time I will do that.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      If ever you will miss it, are you gonna ask that to your hook up? rumdrum

Well. It was the time when we were watching Fifty shades and he decided to fingerbang me in the middle of the movie. There was no one around and got horny watching it lol.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you get horny because of the movie or the way he was fingering you?

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Which 50 shades movie are we talking about here, was it the first one?

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I'll do that one with my boyfriend too and I find the movie boring and I rather make out with him than watch the movie.

We fucked in my car while it was parked on the street on a nice summer night. Probably 4 cars drove by and didn't even notice it.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the best position for you when having car sex?

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that they didn't notice that the two of you are fucking inside your car?

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you guys continue it in the motel? cutestman

He suggested we roleplay and pretend to be strangers. We met up at a bar, and he pretended to be a businessman from out of town for the weekend, and we ended up banging in the bathroom.

Comment

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, we spend 1 hour fucking there, but we continue it in the hotel. GoobleHipur

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      hameroon27 Yes, it's amazing right?

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hugurerbe I want to try roleplay too, but maybe next time.

One thing that I did in the name of love is having a kinky kind of sex. Well, my boyfriend makes me wear handcuffs and blindfold whenever we have sex. I am not really a fan of kinks but I always play along with him and that's because of the love that I have for him.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      You should at least put handcuffs on him as well and take turns wearing it so both will experience what's it like to be restrained.

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Your boyfriend must be a fifty shades fanatic or simply a BSDM addict.

I think the craziest sexual thing that I did in the name of love is having sex in a car that is parked in public and in broad daylight. I remember my former partner convincing me to have sex with him in public and of course, because I love him and I don't want him to leave me, I agreed to do it. His car was fully tinted anyway so people didn't really see us. However, was still embarrassing.

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope the car was stable enough to control the tremble or shaking of it or they'll notice it lol.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should not be embarrassed since no one will notice you. It's cool if you got tinted windows.

The craziest sexual thing that I did for the sake of love is giving my ex-boyfriend a blowjob while we were having a sleepover with our friends. I got scared that one of our friends will catch what we are doing but honestly, it was really fun and exciting. Lol!

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you try to cover him up with a blanket when you're giving him a blowjob?

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Amethyst54 I think that's the best way not to get caught but I think they didn't use one.

I think having sex with him 3 to 4 times a day was already crazy enough for me. I often give him frequent sex in order to keep our relationship steady and wild.

Comment

You guys are so horny. That is so embarrassing if you guys get caught.

Comment

Working...
      X