Where Do You Want To Do It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do You Want To Do It?

If you can have sex at any place that you want without the fear of being caught or arrested, where would you do it? Mine would be at the throne room of Buckingham Palace.

I know that this is something that they haven't really figured it out with, but once they've figured it out, I would love to do it in the International Space Station.

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not just get to sex swings if you want to try zero-g sex lmao.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferFray That is impossible, you should work there if you want to enter there.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      RachelSiryn I know right! but there are men and women astronauts and for sure they get horny too. are you not one bit curious how they fuck in space? lol

I've actually done it already and it was on a balcony of a hotel. The other place that I wanted to do it is in Air Force One.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      ruby78 not at first but when the sex is so good, I don't think you'll be able to think of anything else lol. PieFun I know, it's an impossible thing.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      1nytstand Just flirted with his son. and asked him to ride Air Force One.

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be great for me, but I am not comfortable doing it with him. PieFun

At the top of the Ferris wheel. Imagine the sight and the feeling even if it's moving. I am talking about the one that got a lot of space which has covers in it.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      If you like making out on rides then I suggest cable transport and cable cars but it's always crowded so it's hard to pull it off.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want to do it on a ferris wheel, why not go for one of the most famous ones like The London Eye.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be very dangerous, you guys might fall down. meowmeowbark

I'll probably go to Asia and fuck some dude on a Bungalow Hut. I heard it's a native feel to experience those kinds of things.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that it won't bother you that the entire house will be shaking because of it.

Maybe doing it on either the Space Needle in Seattle or the CN Tower in Toronto or any high rise structure that is out there.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're also thinking of doing it in the Eiffel Tower?

This post reminded of the couple who done it on the top of the pyramids in Egypt.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      If someone can go up there, I am sure they can't make love there. crzyyouandme

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Amethyst54 hmmm, I really wanna try to do it in public like in a train crowded with people. I think it would be so much fun lol.

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      SAME! lately I have been very horny but ordinary sex is not just doing it.. Each time I ride a train, I check the corners where I Can possibly fuck without getting noticed. crzyyouandme did you give it a try? doing it in malls is good but it's pretty common right. I want to get fucked the train is moving. lol

I know that people would think that I would go to hell for this, but I would love to do it in the Vatican.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Where in the Vatican exactly? Will it be in the Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Square, etc...

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      You're such a bad girl for thinking of doing it there. Your mortal enemy will be the pope.

Maybe at the top of the Statue Of LIberty or in Banff National Park in Canada.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that doing it while surrounded by nature can be thrilling for some, but why at the Statue Of Liberty?

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is insane if it would be at the top of the statue, next time you'll know there would be helicopters spying on you.

I feel that I want it to be done at the Colosseum at Rome with crowds cheering on you. It feels that you've been fuck by a Gladiator.

Comment

I'm going to go rural on this one and say that it would be inside a barn. Would love for the two of us roll over the hay and have sex on top of it.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that something that you've wanted to try ever since? Or you saw a show or movie were the characters did it there.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      We can clean it first. before we have sex. I won't have sex to a stinky and dirty place. kissmeback

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and I find it a good place tho,lol and I have never seen that before in any movies. Teanett

I would love to do it on the glass pyramid entrance of the Louvre museum in France.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you're going to do it in the entrance, we would be doing it in front of the Monalisa.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty much transparent and overcrowded with people sometimes.

If fictional places would be included on this list, it would be inside the Room Of Requirement from the Harry Potter series.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rivendell for me is the best place if we are talking about place that exists in the movie.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass What about in Azkaban where they put those wizards to prison? Will you like it too?

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine would be inside the Millennium Falcon.

demoomed if you're a bit hardcore maybe Azkaban is a good place to do it in.

How about in the Great Wall of China so we could roll around and we got all the spaces that we need from the start up to the very end.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      You should also try it in a Glass bridge in Hunan China which is scary.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      JoeyBaby I have seen those videos and I will not survive that place because I have a fear of heights.

Would love to do it in Area 51 or Alcatraz. I feel that Area 51 is the really scary one since we might end up getting shot for trespassing.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      If a girl is game to do it with you at Area 51, are you going to do it or not?

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm gonna do it, you only live once lol
Working...
X