Not In The Mood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not In The Mood

Ladies, have you been with a guy who told you that he wasn't in the mood for sex?

Yes, I've been in that situation a couple of times already. The last time that happened to me, he told me that just finished jacking off a couple of hours ago that's why he wasn't in the mood.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Wouldn't that be disappointing to you? Why would he be jacking on a day that you two would be meeting each other?

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you at least tried to get him hard or you just believed his excuse?

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowReportsDari Really? it's sounds like he doesn't like you anymore.

Yes especially if he's tired for having so many overtimes at work and he's exhausted and just wants to go to sleep.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah and all he will ever think about was to sleep and maybe just drink it off rather than having sex with us.

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      That would totally lay him to rest and he has nothing left in the tank that's why he prefers sleeping.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      But at least you understand him. Saltinte

Yeah if he's having too much alcohol then it will certainly reduce his sex drive and he doesn't know how to control his consumption.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      If he was really drunk, then he's definitely not going to have sex with you. If he was only tipsy, there's a chance that he's going to fuck you longer than the usual.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that you're talking about him being blacked out drunk already and not just plain drunk.

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      I experienced the opposite one. Every time he is drunk, that is the time where he is excited about having sex.

For me it was more like, he's doing something which is basically playing a computer game. But he suggested that I can suck his dick if I'm really that horny.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      SaltBabyFlavor I bet that she ended up sucking his dick that day. She might have even fucked him while he's still playing his computer game.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have sucked his dick, he might have stopped playing the computer and fucked you when he has gotten horny.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      So did you do it? Did you suck his dick? you should have teased him,lol.

Yes, he was off for some sex that moment but it happens a couple of times already when he's been too tired from his job and wants nothing but sleep.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that he would say yes to you if you told him that you're going to be one who's doing all the work.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      That happens to us all especially if we are working really hard.

I haven't been with a guy who told me that. They would often get naked less than ten seconds whenever I tell them that I'm feeling horny or wet.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Then that would be an advantage to you. I hope I would find guys like that too.

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin if the guy knows what he's doing, then it is an advantage. But if he's not, then you're just going to end up being frustrated.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      If your horny then they might be hornier than you are that's why they take it off in a flash.

Yes, I experienced that and it was really frustrating because I was in the mood for sex and I was teasing him but he suddenly said that he was not in the mood because of work-related problems.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe your timing was just off that's why he rejected you that evening.

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Just give him time to rest whenever that happens and surely he would be the one to initiate it if he sees that you are not forcing him.

I think that it us ladies who tend to more vocal when it comes to not being in the mood for sex.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually never been with a guy who has told me that he's not in the mood for it. If that ever happens, it would make me think that I'm not pretty enough for him anymore lol.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Sometimes I am really not in the mood even if my boyfriend teases me.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, and sometimes we do sex because we forced to do so. SoftBaby

Maybe he is not in the mood for sex because he is seeing someone else or having sex other than you. My ex already did it and I caught them in the act.

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you do by the time you caught them in the act? I would really hate my ex if I also caught her with another woman.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      fashiones12 You should hit the woman in the face to teach him a lesson for messing with your man. I think it's best if you slap them both.

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he tell you the reason why he decided to cheat on you?

Yes, but rarely because I dated men's who are really active in having sex with me.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      How many men did you date that are really active in their sex life?

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean those hyperactive perverts who will not miss a chance to have sex with you.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you always have a great sex. Clitcomander

Yes, when he's busy and obsessed with his car or something and only give attention to those objects. He doesn't even mind me even if I look sexy in my outfit. All my efforts are gone to waste because he is more focused on something else.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Is he the type who would be in the garage tinkering on his car every weekend?

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and he will just say "sexy" to me and nothing else. kittycat123

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      He only does that when he needs something to do. cutestman

There might have been some. But most of the time they would just tell me that we can have sex as long as I'm the one who's going to do all the work.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I think making you do all the work is a good indicator that he was really in the mood for it.

The only time a guy has told me that is when I dated a cheater. He was cheating on me with a bunch of girls.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that he fucked too much that he comes to you so exhausted that's why he's not in the mood for it.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      How were you able to find out that he was cheating on you?
Working...
X