Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F Mistress looking for slave

Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day.

Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.

Good day to you and welcome to the forum! I hope you find the kind of slave that you're looking for here. Feel free to message them
    Last edited by iwantsexnowplease; 10-09-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      iwantsexnowplease I don't know much about you but I can feel like you're one of those types who do not like BDSM.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      hulagirlsexsexyum It is because she is a woman so she could not present herself to the one looking for a man to be dominated.

Hey there Foreveryoung22, you know, I've seen some people here that fit your standards. You might want to send them a message and you can start there. Enjoy!
    Last edited by XYZKate; 10-09-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you're scared to become submissive to her. Am I right, XYZKate?

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Jansa90 He could be afraid or actually he is not into those submission things.

Wow. A dominant sadistic Mistress who is looking for male slaves. Now, that is something I don't usually see in this forum! But anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for. You're free to chat too with other members here.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Which kinda reminds me of how dominant I can be, I'd like to join and search for a guy who's willing to be my slave as well. I love being in command!

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that this is also my first time to encounter a woman who wants to have a man slave. Sound scary to me. Good thing that I am a woman, too!

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Amethyst54 So, have you been dominant in the past? Are there many men who want to be dominated? Care to share more of it?

Oh, we have a dominatrix here! Just wow. I actually never expected that there would be a young woman who would want to have some men to be dominated. Well, this is an exciting moment for me.

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      she must be a fifty shades of grey fangirl lol but I don't know who dominates more because I hate that crappy movie

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass Let us get away with the movie first. For now, we know that she wants to dominate her partners. I do not know if I should be afraid of her or not.
Working...
X