Sex chats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex chats

I am bored so anyone who is up for some sex chats? Anyone in the world is welcome to have some chats with me. Send me your best pick up lines. Limited for few men only as I do not have all the time in the world. I would do this one just for fun.

Are you also open to have some female friends? Of course, there would be no sex chats with the lady friends.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if she's into sex chats with females too? You'll never know unless you get to message her right now and do share us an update on that, lol!

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap I haven't try having sex chat with girls.

"I am gonna fuck you real hard tonight, baby."

Would that be a good pick up line for you? There are men to gave me that pick up line. lol. I just can't help but be amazed with them.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a guy myself and reading that phrase was off for me lol. Not any of my dudes even talk like that, pick up lines wouldn't get you to hook up with any ladies.

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      If a hot man would gonna say that pick up line to me then I would go out with him faster than I would "yes!" lol.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, I am not into same sex. melaniamania

Oh, I would like to have those sex chats, too. So, if anyone wants to have it with me then feel free to message me up. I'll reply when I can. Oh, by the way, I am not bored at all.

Comment

I feel like laughing today. I wonder why there are some women who are wanting to have some sex chats already.

Comment

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      ruby78 Yeah maybe, and maybe they are just bored.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not one of us? it's kinda boring you know. Aloha91

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      daddyslittleG1rl Yeah I agree with that.

Originally posted by kelly77 View Post
    I am bored so anyone who is up for some sex chats? Anyone in the world is welcome to have some chats with me. Send me your best pick up lines. Limited for few men only as I do not have all the time in the world. I would do this one just for fun.
    Are you seriously into pickup lines? Yes, I'm into sex chats but I'm not good with pickup lines there kelly77, sorry to disappoint lol!

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump hello there, no woirries at all lol. I am not that into it but I like hearing them hahahh

Originally posted by kelly77 View Post
    I am bored so anyone who is up for some sex chats?
    Heck, yes! I'm interested to have sex chats with you kelly77! Would you like to come and visit me here in Australia?

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jansa90 I hope he will lol. Hi there smilebaby I will be down for it but probably after the pandemic is over.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      If she is really interested in me why not right? Jansa90

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      It would take months or years to end this pandemic, But I understand that. kelly77

I will be glad to chat about sex or anything else that anyone here wants to chat about

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried to send her a private message? If yes, did she reply?

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you want to talk about sex? or any weird positions? Damitboy45

You can start the ball rolling here if you're interested in having a sex chat with the other members here. Like can you tell us how you're going to turn on the a guy?

Comment

Sex chats? No, I am not into that anymore. Although I had done those sex chats in the past.
      Now, I want more than that. I want to have some immediate hookups after a quick negotiation.
      Life is short so we must run after what we want in life before it passes us over.

Comment

• ruby78
        ruby78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you still say the same after all this lock down fiasco? Sex chats are the best reliefs.

• fashiones12
        fashiones12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah but real dicks are much better. ruby78
    Working...
    X