Blow job's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blow job's

When giving a blow job to a guy do you ladies like the guy too just kick back and let you do it the way you want to, or do you prefer to have the guy take charge and feed you the dick the way he wants to or do you like to do it both ways

I like to be in control. That is, I want to do it on my way. He should just relax and I'll take the rest.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, sometimes he just needs to assist me so that I can satisfy him well. Like pull my head in deep or sorts.

Let the man feed it to me while I lick the balls and the cock. I like an interactive one. Both of us should move. I need help, for all you know.

Comment

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      I enjoy being licked in the balls and ass, and I would pull her in more. Satisfaction!

Both. It should be interactive. The man should have a participation while I suck his dick.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I'd do both as well.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't mind if the guy grabs the back of your head and let you choke on his dick?

Originally posted by Damitboy45 View Post
    When giving a blow job to a guy do you ladies like the guy too just kick back
    What? Kick back? No, I do want to be kicked back. Not at all! lol.

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Sometimes, our typos could create hilarious moments.

We should be really in charge when it comes to sucking your dicks since we can easily bite it off any times we want lol

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually tried biting a guy's dick before? lol

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      crzyyouandme It would be a bloody mess should an idiotic girl had bitten someone else's cock.

I just want him to make sure that my hair doesn't fall on my face and enjoy the show. I hate it when the guy forces my head down and trying to force me to deep throat his cock

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that all I have to do if you're going to suck my dick? lol

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's super sexy to just hold a woman's hair out of the way and just watch her make love to my cock with her mouth.

I want him to take charge on how he likes his dick to be eaten. I'm submissive like that.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      How many dicks have you eaten? You sure know how to satisfy a guy.

He should at least have shaved or trimmed down there. So if it's a jungle down there, it is a no go for me. Don't want to end up coughing up hairballs like a cat after sucking his dick lol

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you accidentally had pubes inside your mouth because he didn't shaved before you sucked his dick

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      DanniMoon I think that happened at least once for most of the ladies here

I'd just let my partner do what she gonna do with my meat. As long as she knows what she's doing.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to make her stop if you're not enjoying it?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      MoiraClay maybe he would just tell her what he wants when it comes to getting a blowjob
Working...
X