Sex Sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Sounds

When you're sexting with a person do you type the sounds that you would often make when you're actually doing it. Like you would type mmmm, etc...

I don't include the sounds that I make during sex. I usually call the guy when I'm about to cum so he can really hear me play with myself

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      So you always make sure that you can play with yourself whenever you sext with your guy?

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you place the phone near your pussy to let him hear how wet your pussy is?

I'm just really descriptive with what I want him to do on me and I hope that the guy would do the same thing

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're going to tell him that he needs to be more descriptive if he's not?

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens Not explicitly. I would ask him more questions so that he could begin to express more of his thoughts.

Yes, I do. It makes the sexting livelier and realistic. Reading those words makes me more aroused.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too. I like reading those sounds. I like to repeat reading it over and over and with feelings for that matter.

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you also type the gagging or choking sounds that you make if tell him that you're sucking his dick? lol

I do not prefer sexting as it is tiring and slower. Instead, I do sex on phone as it could be done faster and we could hear each other while we do it.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you leave him voicemails to get him in the mood?

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      How long does your sex on the phone last?

Absolutely! I love two words, actually. The aaahhhh and the ooohhhh. lol.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. I love the same words while sexting. It makes me wet just to read those words over and over again.

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to add the mmmmmm sound. lol.

It depends on whether I'm playing with myself while we're sexting or to just turn him on. Because if I'm masturbating while sexting, I don't type in the sex sounds

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be difficult to type while fingering my clit so I do not make it simultaneously as I need two hands to use my phone.

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun lol. Then it looks like I am better than you as I could type while masturbating!

Yes, I type the sounds that I would be making during sex since it is easier to do it these days. Unlike the time that when phones have keypads

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      I was able to type faster using the older types of phones with physical keyboard than with the new phones with touch screen keyboards.

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      AliveAngels Maybe, this would fall under the preference that we have. To each her own, girl.

I just call if the text is not enough to convey what I'm feeling.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Why the need to have it texted if you would just call him, anyway?

Calling the woman names actually worked before. And I'm surprised too.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean by that exactly?

If the texting get to this point, I just straight up call or face time.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Calling would be much easier than texting. It is also more interactive as it would be done in real time.

I've only sexted once and I didn't text the noise sounds but she did.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it a turn on for you as you read the sex sounds that she included?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it was a definite turn on kittycat123. She wanted me to be dominant so I was telling her what to do and what i was doing to her and so she was texting all those erotic sounds and it was a very fun experience,, would definitely be interested to do it again.
Working...
X