Girlfriend Wants A Threesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend Wants A Threesome

Gentlemen, would you be happy if your fuck buddy or girlfriend suggested to have threesome with someone that they have been crushing?

I'm willing to do it as long as we can have another threesome where I'm the one who's going to choose the third person who would join us

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. That would be a give and take situation. What if she refuses your demand to have your own third person but she insists her own third person?

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's the only time that he would be okay with a threesome with another guy

Fuxk buddy Yes,, girlfriend probably not unless it's another girl she's crushing on.

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      melaniamania if she's just a fuck buddy I wouldn't have any problem with it at all,, but I am not into sharing my girlfriend with another guy,, I just don't roll that way.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 Of course, most men would have the same stand just like what you have. But if they are too liberal and just want to try just once, then they might do it for fun.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat I'm all about fun but if she wants to me to share her with a guy then she's going to have to share me with a girl.

If you're the type who have girl crushes from time to time, there is a chance that he would be okay with that. If it's just a crush with a guy, then that's definitely a no-go

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you that type of woman or not? Because if that's a yes, that guy would be lucky to have someone like you

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      The man would be of advantage if the girl has a crush on an another girl. He would get a back to back with two girls.

I think there might be an ex who would be down into doing that sort of thing

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of threesome are you talking about here exactly? Is it a ffm or mmf?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Any format works. It's the same in the end. lol

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. As sexsexgirlnowme said, I can get used to it and always same at the end.

honestly like alot of guys who will say this, yes; like if it was her girlfriend but not a devils threesome (2 guys+1 girl). or if she's open to it some girl from one of these type of site . If you ever watch "How I Met Your Mother" you'll guess were i got that little phrase from lol
    Last edited by rtekrt; 07-08-2019, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      If it would be the second option (finding a girl from this site or a similar site), who will be the one who's going to choose the girl?

• rtekrt
      rtekrt commented
      Editing a comment
      i'd let her choose

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      It's really funny how the name was derived from the situation. Makes me smile from time to time.

There was this ex that had a hot co-worker that I've lusted for. My ex knew about it since we're open when it comes to that sort of thing. A few days before my birthday he surprised me with a threesome with his hot co-worker. The two of them took turns fucking my mouth and pussy and by the time that we're done, the three of us were lying on the bed and smiling from ear to ear

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 No. There was no double penetration. Each one just took their turn. I was not that liberal yet when it comes to threesome.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I think they were lucky to have had such a great time with a beautiful woman such as yourself

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 Yes. They were so lucky to have me. Well, I was also lucky as I got to experience the things that we had done.

Unless the girl is crushing on her female workmate, there's no chance in hell they would say yes to that threesome

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      And are you the type who often has girl crushes?

A scary thought for me. I will not allow anything like this.

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      The fact that your partner will like the other girl and eventually leave you for her doesn't scare you? SaltBabyFlavor

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      SaltBabyFlavor I am a bit hesitant when it comes to threesomes so I feel scary.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      kissmeback I am not scared that he would leave me. He could leave me if he wants to; no problem with me as there would be lots of other guys out there.

If the person that she's crushing is a girl, sure I would love to have a threesome with her and that girl

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      And if it's a guy, that would be an immediate no from you?
Working...
X