Can I Cum In Your Mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Cum In Your Mouth

What are some of the strangest requests that your hookup or boyfriend asked you during sex? Mine is actually the name of the topic

He wanted me to put my fingers up his ass since he enjoys getting his prostate massaged

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Insightchic that is something that I don't want to experience so far.. who knows what the future holds there's always the possibility that the right person may come along and change my mind on the subject but until that happens,, It's not on my to do list .

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 Two fingers to be exact, you should give it a try someday, I bet you will enjoy it.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I probably would try it out if the right lady talks me into it

The guy wanted me smother him with a pillow while I was fucking him cowgirl style

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be shocked and angry with him if it is the other way around

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess he finds pleasure in that but that's kinda dangerous sex act for me.

He told me that he enjoys being peg and that I should peg him sometimes.

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      That's interesting.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      So did you peg him or not?

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet she did. lol

He asked me to lick his armpit because according to him, that is his greatest turn on.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      I would understand if he's the one who's going to lick your armpit. But the other way around sounds really messed up for me

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens That is why I did not do it because, to be honest, it disgusted me.

He asked me this " Can I lick and play with your toes and feet?", I was weirded out but I let him anyway.

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that was his fetish but anyway, did you enjoy when he did that to you?

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      PennyTration Yes, I actually did and if ever I have another opportunity to experience this again, I will give it a go.

I have not been lucky enough to get the pleasure of Cumming in a woman's mouth but it is definitely on my to do list,, and I am hoping that when I do get the chance that she is going to be a swallower,, because after taking 45 year's or so just to get to have the experience take place ill be more excited than a child on Christmas morning,, and if she was to spit it out instead would definitely ruin that moment for me ??.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're the type who jizzes alot, then there is a chance that she might end up swallowing some or if not all of it

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well that's completely fine with me if she spills a little, I was talking about if she just blatantly spit it out. And I am a gentleman so I always ask if I can cum in mouth but have never been allowed. And I have only been sucked to orgasm twice and that was many years ago

@Movievestre "Can I cum in your mouth" is not that strange request, for me. Lol

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends, sends me a message. kizliak

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends? Why?

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment