Can't Reach The Finish Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Reach The Finish Line

Ladies, have you been with a guy who has some problems when it comes (pun not intended) to finishing? If yes, what were some of the reasons why he has problems finishing?

There have been a few who were not able to finish because he was so drunk that his dick was not in the mood to cooperate that night lol

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      How long did the two of you tried before deciding to stop trying already?

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      FedoraTheExplora I think three times, I don't know, I am fairly drunk also at that night so I can't really remember it.

Never been with one. But from what I know meth heads often suffer from having a crystal dick. Which is their so fucking horny, but the dick doesn't get hard

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      And that is the reason why you don't do crystal meth

I've been in that situation before, but it wasn't because I was drunk or high. It's because she's too loud and obviously faking it

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, is that a turn off for you?

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      melaniamania yes, for some being too loud can be a turn off

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been with a screamer before and at first it was awesome, blew up my ego big time, but it didn't take long for it to become annoying as hell.

I've been with a guy before who can't reach the finish line and his reason was he's out of stamina.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he suddenly lose an erection in the middle of sex? lol

Never been with that kind of man before and I hope I will never be with someone like that.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, hopefully, I will never encounter a man like that.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't want that to ever happen to you, might as well avoid guys who are drunk

This happened when I was still in college. He was too conscious that his roommate might here us doing it that he can't entirely focus on having sex with me

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Were the two of you doing it when he told you that?

If he has problems keeping it up, then I will just tell him to eat my pussy til I orgasm so that one of us would at least be sexually satisfied that night

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Has that actually happened to you before?

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      She's talking about not having an orgasm and not an erection problem DilDoDabbins

Never, all my fuck buddies are really good in bed and they haven't had any problem in releasing their load.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're either lucky or good when it comes to choosing fuck buddies

Yes, he explained to me that it was his first time and he was very nervous that was why he can't finish.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, I've been with a virgin once and he kept asking me if he's doing it the right way or not, at the end he was not able to finish.

I think this is common with men who are first timers or have performance anxiety.

Comment

Never had an experience like that but if ever that will happen, I will surely punch him in the face. Lol

Comment

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        You're one feisty woman.

• lovestudder
        lovestudder commented
        Editing a comment
        demoomed Yes, I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

Happened to me once, while we are in the office and having a quickie and he did not finish because he forgot that he has a meeting. He has a boner all throughout the meeting lol.

Comment

• Infomarry
        Infomarry commented
        Editing a comment
        Did he told you that he had an erection during the entire meeting?

• shumwap
        shumwap commented
        Editing a comment
        Just notice that because he was the one discussing in the meeting. all girls in the room saw that he has a boner. lol

I think that's way better than ejaculating prematurely because there's a chance that you would be done and he is still fucking you

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
        BunnyPeachShang commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a really nice way of looking at it. So you wouldn't mind that he can't finish since you're able to have an orgasm with him

Been with an ex who had the same problem but fortunately, he was able to overcome it.

Comment

Working...
      X