Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When A Guy Pops, Where Do You Prefer It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When A Guy Pops, Where Do You Prefer It?

And when I mean pop, I'm talking about cumming. For me it would either be on my stomach or he just creampies me

If I can't creampie the girl because she doesn't want or can't have the cum in the dumpster I'll find somewhere to pop off.. when I had to worry about making babies,, I used to get a kick out of pulling out of the pussy and stick cock hole firmly against the butthole and pop off

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      What was her reaction when you do that?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      It has ranged from a blank stare,,, all the way to a ,,, WTF was that all about. Where did your thoughts land on that scale

Stomach or my mouth. I hate it when the guy tries to shoot his load on my face

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? Don't you like the smell of his fresh cum? Lol

It really depends on the guy that I'm fucking. If I'm in a relationship, I don't mind if he creampies me or shoot it inside my mouth. If it's during a one night stand, it would either be on my stomach or lower back

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you let your one night stands creampie you?

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      fashiones12 To avoid unwanted babies. lol

Originally posted by AlysaBdN View Post
    And when I mean pop, I'm talking about cumming. For me it would either be on my stomach or he just creampies me
    Deep inside my boi pussy
    Make Me A PERFECT Woman

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Has somebody tried popping it inside your mouth?

For me, on my face so that I can use his semen as a facial mask. I heard it is good for your skin.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this actually a fact? I've read articles about this but I never tried it.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would think that it is a myth,, because if it we're fact some company would be collecting it and selling it to women all over the world.. and if I am wrong who wants to go into business with me selling doctor Dan's Root juice facial cream.

On my titties, I like massaging my titties with his semen on it.

Comment

I love the taste of cum so I prefer that he pops in my mouth so I could swallow it.

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Insearchof603 That's what I want.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dam it girl you sound like you and me would be very compatible, with our likes in the sexual desires and passion's and kinks departments

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I had a girl who would suck my Cock until I CUM in her pretty mouth and then suck it dry and swallow it all and just love it death,, she would OWN me,, I mean to say that when she says frog I would jump

I prefer him cumming on my boobs and my butt.

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you want him to popped inside of you?

Either he creampies me or on my titties. Then I would spread it on them like lotion

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Just tell me when and where, and I would definitely shoot them on your titties

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      smilebaby Make sure that you have a lot of loads to cover my body.

• Mbr8008
      Mbr8008 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd like to see that

Any where would be fine as long as he won't creampie me or shoot it on my face

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like to cream pie until we no that we are going to be done for a while because I love to be stroking along and just out of nowhere pull out and stuff my tongue deep inside you and taste your sweet little wet hole a bit and then pop my Cock back in again and also like to just pull out in mid stride and get the lady to suck on our delicious flavor of sex cream sundae we are making, and to wait until the end of the session to let it go inside is putting the whipped cream and cherry on it

On my mouth so that I can swallow it. lol

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bless you baby girl I love to hear that ladies love to swallow still I just hope that I can get to experience that one day,, and that makes me wonder how many men keep there face and tounges down and lapping and swallowing when they make their girls squirt,, or even better when they make them gush, I do,, and I get so turned on by how much I can get them to do by how soaked the towel is at the end

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 So you mean in all sex experience that you had before, no one even dared to swallow your semen?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes indeed that's what I'm saying, not only that they wouldn't swallow but wouldn't let me shoot off in there mouth and spit it out either.

Originally posted by ChristineOh View Post
    I love the taste of cum so I prefer that he pops in my mouth so I could swallow it.
    If you only knew how i'd lose my mind under that type of control.

Comment

He can pop it anywhere in my body as long as it's not inside my pussy, that area is restricted.

Comment

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that is very wise of you to protect the pussy until you are ready for children

• lovestudder
        lovestudder commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment.

I like to pop it inside if you don't mind. I like the feeling of squeezing and drowning my dick from cum. Lol

Comment

Working...
      X