Blow job's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blow job's

How many ladies love to give blow job's and how many of you hate to give blow job's

I have never been lucky enough to get a lady who loves sucking cock,, I'm 45 year's old and I have only been sucked off two times in my life and I personally think that SUCKS

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am flattered that you have offered to be my personal fuck toy and to savor my Cock,, and if I were gay I would definitely be your DOM,, but alas I am a PUSSY lover through and through,, I will ass fuck a lady if she asks me to but my Cock wouldn't trade one pussy for all the assholes in the world,, I hope you can understand and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors..

• Charliepuckerin
      Charliepuckerin commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you a virgin and just getting started at that , or are you just like most of us and in need of a new partner, I have only been on the site for a week maybe, and I don't
      know anyone I have been trying to get used to the forums platform and have not been in volved in but 1 conversation that was more than just a couple texts

Don't lose hope, dear. I hope you are not thinking about paying someone to give you a blowjob?

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope he will not do that.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I am not going to do anything that drastic ladies

Well, I love giving blowjobs to my man. I guess you are just really unlucky.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you suck my dick tonight?

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump Lol, sorry I'm too busy to meet up with you besides we live in different states so the's impossible.

No ma'am I am not thinking of anything that drastic

Comment

Why is that you only got two women in your life? Maybe you are a busy man, am I right?

Comment

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you asking me have I only been with two women in my life time

• 1nytstand
        1nytstand commented
        Editing a comment
        Damitboy45 I guess that's what she was asking you.

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have only been in two relationship's,, but I have been with many, many women in my life

Unlucky or cursed one I am not sure which one I'm gonna go with cursed

Comment

Stubborn are you asking me if I have only been with two women in my life

Comment

I know that there are some who are not really fond of giving them because of the way the guy forces the girl to suck their dick. You just might be one of the unlucky ones and not cursed

Comment

• Naughty0217
            Naughty0217 commented
            Editing a comment
            They guy shouldn't force a woman to do anything unless that's what she's into .I think it feels better and more exciting when she just takes it anytime and any where when she wonts to such a big turn on I think

You can count me as one of the women who enjoys giving blowjobs

Comment

• Naughty0217
            Naughty0217 commented
            Editing a comment
            Your awsome but if I was with you I'd return the favor until you cumed at least twice before we had intercourse

• Damitboy45
            Damitboy45 commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow would love to have you show me how it's done

• Damitboy45
            Damitboy45 commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you single

I have always let them do it the way they wanted to and they said they didn't like sucking Cock and the only way they that they would suck me longer than a few minutes was if we doing 69. And then I guess I was so into eating the pussy that I wouldn't get off

Comment

But I have had friends be like man I hooked up with this girl last night and she pulled my dick out and started sucking it and even reached around and grabbed my ass cheecs and was going crazy on me,, sucking me off.. and I would love to get to experience something like that if only one time life

Comment

• KenjiNephew
              KenjiNephew commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, there's a possibility that women would do such a thing, but you should also know when the guy is telling the truth or just making things up

• Tastype
              Tastype commented
              Editing a comment
              Was wondering if the stories that your friends told you started with "I hooked up with this drunk girl at the club"

That's how I was reading it but she never responded back with a yes or no.. but I have been with many women and none of them were head givers,, I'm the type of person I come in the room and see my girl watching TV in her panties and I'll just in and eating her while she watches a show cause I just like eating pussy, but never had any of them to do that sort of thing to me.

Comment

• fashiones12
              fashiones12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Better ask your friends on how they do that.

It would be better if you just observe on how long she stays down there and the other things that she does to it when she's sucking on your dick. Because if she's down there for quite a long time, then it's obvious that she enjoys sucking dick

Comment

• Damitboy45
              Damitboy45 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well that's the thing about five minutes and that's being generous, and she was done with sucking the dick

Giving blowjob was never a problem for me as long as he has good hygiene.

Comment

• Damitboy45
              Damitboy45 commented
              Editing a comment
              Baby doll my Cock is my best friend so I definitely keep him showered and shaved and ready to meet a pretty lady like you,, so maybe we can chat about it sometime
          Working...
          X