Do Big Cocks Feel Better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Big Cocks Feel Better

Just wanted to know the opinion of the ladies about this age old topic. Do you enjoy doing it with a guy who has a big cock or not?

For me it should be just the right size. If he's too big then it would hurt already

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      What's too big for you, dear?

Honestly, I didn't enjoy my first sex with a man with a huge cock because it's really huge.

Comment

Of course, big cocks feel better.

Comment

I think that it also depends on what the woman can handle. Those who have shallow vaginas can't handle huge ones for the obvious reasons unless they don't mind getting hurt or injured because of it

Comment

• Big things only
      Big things only commented
      Editing a comment
      Use onky half if to big

Yes having a huge schlong inside of me feels great

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      So what's the longest that you've already tried?

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens I think I have what it takes to satisfy a girl like you.

Yes doing it with someone who has a long and girth cock feels great. The maximum that I can handle is at ten inches

Comment

I would be a liar if I say that it doesn't feel great being fucked by a big dick

Comment

• independentG
        independentG commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope that you're okay with doing it with someone who has a slightly above average sized dick

• RachelSiryn
        RachelSiryn commented
        Editing a comment
        independentG Of course, it was okay for me as long as it is not below average.

• independentG
        independentG commented
        Editing a comment
        RachelSiryn That's great then. Hit me up!

Call me anything you want but I am not into big cocks.

Comment

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        shumwap Is not that I am afraid of huge cocks but my pussy is really tight.

• shumwap
        shumwap commented
        Editing a comment
        At least, just try it once. According to my research vagina grows longer and wider when you're aroused. Lol

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think I will do that anytime soon, but thanks for the advice. Really appreciate it.

I think you just have been fucked by the wrong person with a big cock...you prolly have been fucked by the ones who just want to shuv it in with out you even being fully arouse to make you scream but not of pleasure but pain..not all of us are ass holes ? ...some.of us take our time and when the time is right you turn it up

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
        NinaMcAdams commented
        Editing a comment
        How long does your regular love making session last?

• Moap69
        Moap69 commented
        Editing a comment
        NinaMcAdams on the average i would say 20-30 mins...but with you though, might not make it that long cuz you are sexy as hell! Lol but i would make up for it in round 2 for sure

Yes, it feels better if the cock is big, but what most guys forget is that they should know how to use it and not just ram it all inside our holes

Comment

Honestly speaking, yes I do. I love the feeling of big cocks filling up my pussy.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        Same for me. Huge cocks all the way.

Who doesn't? Frankly speaking, a big cock is a plus point for the men.

Comment

• stubbornass
        stubbornass commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely correct! I definitely agree with you.

Originally posted by AirAngelsAmaze View Post
      Just wanted to know the opinion of the ladies about this age old topic. Do you enjoy doing it with a guy who has a big cock or not?
      Oh God yes the bigger the better but if it's smaller I still enjoy every cm
      Make Me A PERFECT Woman

Comment

• goodlove
        goodlove commented
        Editing a comment
        So it doesn't matter if it was big or small for you as long as it is a cock?

As long as it is a real dick, I do not mind if it's small or big but of course, when it comes to preference, a big dick is better.

Comment

Working...
      X