Penetrating From Behind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penetrating From Behind

Was dating an older man recently and he was married. He wanted to have hookups where sex could be anything from a blow job to anal penetration. He said his wife doesn't want to do this kind of stuff. I don't like the anal part because it hurts, but I do it to please him cause he takes care of my bills and I want to make him happy. He is a fit man cause he knows how to forcefully thrust those old hips. So, he makes it uncomfortable during anal penetration and he seem to have no care about how I feel, but about what he wants. Should I continue with him?

I would say talk to him about it before you decide to leave. You have nothing to lose expect the money for the bills cause he is married and there is no future for you with him. So tell him, you don't mind doing it, but that you would want him to be gentler.

Comment

You are dating a married man and he is taking care of your bills. So it is your duty to give the man what he wants.

Comment

Yeah. I agree to have a talk with him to let him know your feelings. I understand that anal penetration may be too painful for some people. After a while though, it gets better. So give it time. Don't quit yet, but let him know it is hurting and that he should take his time.

Comment

At the end of the day, you are a replacement to his wife who also doesn't like anal penetration.

Comment

It sounds like the man told you exactly what he wanted and so you knew what you were getting yourself into. I see it that way.

Comment

I got what you are all saying. I guess I will have a talk with him and see how he will handle it next time. Thanks for your help in deciding what to do. It's just that the pain was too damn much! 😩

Comment

He is not getting it from his wife and that is why he came to you. So your discomfort means nothing to him. The man wants to get what he is paying for. Sorry. 😮

Comment

If you are going to complain, the guy may find someone else to fuck. Go figure! Hang in there are give the man his desires so he can feel like he is getting what he is paying for.

Comment

It is not like you didn't know. If it hurts, tell him that it does. He may not know and that is why he is fucking you like crazy.

Comment

If he's paying your bills, then honey pay your dues, just sayin

Comment

You can tell him to go easy on your ass before he shoves his dick up your ass. And you always lube when it comes to anal sex

Comment

Working...
                        X