Just a fiction story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a fiction story.

I come over and take you in my arms, I spin you around so youru facing the wall. I push you against the wall and hold both your wrists above your head with one hand, as my other hand slowly moves down your body. I grab your hip and pull you into me. You can feel my bulge through my pants against your ass. I slowly grind into you as my breath is on the back of your neck. My hand slips around to the front of your pants undoing your button. I hold your hands tight as my other hand now slips into your pants. You start to breath heavily as my hand moves over your panties down to your moist lips. You moan as my fingers push against your clit. I move my fingers in circles around your clit as you breath faster. I release your wrists and undo my pants to release my very hard cock. I pull my pants and boxers down. I pull your pants down. I take my cock and push the head between your pussy lips. Running it along your panties. I reach around you and press my cock head against your clit. I run my whole length against you. You moan loudly and I grind into you. I tell you how much I want to be inside you in a husk voice. You tell me that you want me inside, between moans.
    I pull your panties down and tell you to place your hands on the wall. You stick your ass out for me as I slowly guide the head of my cock to your entrance. I tell you how wet you are as I slowly slip inside you. You moan as my cock spreads your pussy. I grab your hips and push more of me inside you. I gasp and moan as my cock fills you. I push my full length inside and grind my hips against your ass. You arch your back and tell me to fuck you. I dig my fingers into your hips and start pumping you. My hard cock moving in and out out of your wet pussy. You breath faster as I fuck you. I tell u that I'm going to fuck you hard. You tell me you want it harder. I grab your shoulder and hip and slam into you over and over. My hips crashing into your ass. You tell me that your going to cum. I'm close aswell. I grunt with every thrust. I fuck you harder and faster. You scream out that your cumming. I grit my teeth and tell you that I'm cumming. I slam into you over and over as I empty inside you. I moan as my pace slows and I hold u as we catch our breath.

Just an old story I thought id post. I do wish I was a better writter.

Well you can practice and post it here so that you can improve your writing skills

Comment

You have a lot of room to improve. Keep it up.

Comment

I bet you still have other stories to share. Just share it here.

Comment

That made the temperature of the room a few degrees hotter. You should have told us what happened after he came.

Comment

• HearAlive
            HearAlive commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you hoping that he would right the continuation of the story?

I would be looking forward for your next posts here

Comment

It was a pretty good writing, it was quite an interesting read. Hope to read more of your posts or stories.

Comment

If you really want to improve your writing, I would suggest to try more and maybe attend some talks or seminars about writing to get more tips or techniques

Comment

I want part two, gosh this story turns me on.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. Will defently post more.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
                    SandyDempsey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When? I am definitely excited about it. I hope you can post more stories like this.

• carzin89
                    carzin89 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Glad to hear that. I've just read your story today and it was really good.

• kizliak
                    kizliak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great! You really got the attention of the ladies here.

This story gives me shivers. I wish you are here doing that to me.

Comment

Is this story real? Seems like you are really good in bed.

Comment

• DanniMoon
                      DanniMoon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Read the title again, it's fiction.
                  Working...
                  X