Freaky in Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky in Bed

Been with this girl, sexy as fuck and she loves to be tied up, screamed at and beaten when we have sex. She laughs in my face and calls me some crazy shit names cause she says it turns her on. I don't know who I am fucking all the time. She changes from one character to the next on any given night. Sometimes, I am worried that I am fucking a mad woman. She goes off her rockers and screams like I am raping you and then when she cums says she is fulfilling her fantasy and that I shouldn't worry about it...just go with the flow. I am kinda uncomfortable with the freakiness. What should I do?

Freaky is good. It makes sex less boring. I think it is cool for a woman to be freaky. I would want a freaky woman. It ups the passion and intensity of the moment. So what are you complaining about? Stop the shit complaining and enjoy the woman. If you don't do that, then she will go be freaky with someone else.

Comment

Shit, I agree too. You know how many men would love to have a freaky woman like that. You got lucky and you complaining? Get out of here. You should just concentrate on fucking the hell out of her and quit the complaining. I don't get it man. That is the least of your problems. Get over it.

Comment

Sex doesn't have to be done the conventional way and that is the mistake so many people don't understand. The woman understands that and that is why she is doing her thing so she can be fulfilled and so she can fulfill her fantasy. So, get off her back and get the program or go home.

Comment

Sounds like you are unhappy with all of this. So why are you fucking her still then?

Comment

The woman is a tiger and you should be glad. Some women are boring in bed and do not know how to make their bedroom explode. This woman does. So, you just need to shut the fuck up and enjoy her, screams and all. Stop talking crap! Or maybe, you should just leave her alone and go find a boring woman instead.

Comment

Wow! Y'all have a lot to say and it seems as if you are on her side. I got it. I respect it. But you are not in that bedroom when she is screaming on top of her lungs and the neighbors must be wondering if someone is getting hurt. She and I will have to talk about his and see how to handle it. Thanks for your comments.

Comment

You should just leave her to a man that wants a woman to **** him once he agrees to it. It is a real come on when you try new things in your sex life and this is just what it is and nothing else.

Comment

If you think that what she's asking you is making you feel uncomfortable, then better end it already

Comment

She's one hell of a woman! But yeah, I think you should talk to her about minimising her screams. Lol

Comment

Too freaky for me, well I guess it all boils down to communication, sit down and talk about it

Comment

Wait she wants you to beat her? Like punching her or just man-handling her?

Comment

Most guys would be dying to find some girl like that, dayum you're a lucky guy,

Comment

Working...
                          X