Having A Threesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having A Threesome

Dated this guy one time and after a while of dating, the fool had the nerve to ask me if I was interested in doing a threesome. I told him hell no. He wanted to invite his friend to join us in bed and then another time, he asked if I would be more comfortable with his brother. I couldn't believe this joker was actually serious. I just could not take the disrespect that he had for me. So, I just called it fucking quits. Go fuck yourself! I could hardly handle him alone and he wanted me to agree to group sex? Incredible! What do you all think? Was I too harsh?

I see nothing wrong with a threesome as long as you agree to it before it happens and I think that is what he did. He tried to ask you to see how comfortable you were with it. So, there is no need to be angry. I think you blew it out of proportion when it wasn't that necessary.

Comment

I see no disrespect in it. He did not just let his brother or friend show up without you knowing.

Comment

I have had a threesome once and it was one of the most passionate experiences I had ever had. I would definitely do it again, if the people are right and the time is right. Everyone in the threesome was on the same page and damn...it was good. I think it was the first time I ever had a orgasm. That is how good it was.

Comment

You should have tried it and see if you liked it before you came to that conclusion. Yes, he was challenging to handle alone, but that's not how a threesome is. The people in the threesome take turns with you. It is not what you think. So don't close your mind to threesomes. It is really nice.

Comment

Well, I have nothing against threesomes, but I think I get why you got upset.

Comment

I still have the same feelings I had when I got angry. I didn't feel like it was really necessary to have a threesome and I guess it is the way he came at me about it as if he was forcing me to do this. I wasn't feeling it man...I just wasn't! So I am out!

Comment

You were made aware of what he wanted to do. Once you said no, did he pursue it? If not, then what are you getting bent out of shape for? It was only a request. Stop the bullshit and move on. 😞

Comment

I think you felt as if your date was not satisfied with you and wanted to mix it up. But, it could be that he wanted to let you try something new too. Boy, you did go overboard with your reaction, which was a little harsh I think. 😼

Comment

Working...
                  X