Cougar Fling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougar Fling

I once hooked up with a cougar. She was about 56 years old, but did not look her age. She looked like about 46. Yes, 10 years younger. I was in my 30s. I was shocked with her age, but decided to go ahead with it. I thought I would have more sexual energy than this woman did, but let me tell you, she was all over me like a wild cat. She and I were like little teenagers filled with hormone and passion. I couldn't get enough of her. She was intoxicating. I felt myself falling for her over time. But, she only wanted a casual fling on occasion. I wanted more.

Wow. Go girl. In tip top shape. She gave you a run for your money.

Comment

Don't underestimate a cougar. She knows what she wants and she gets it. She is not threatened by age and she has already lived a portion of her life so she is not swayed by having insecurities. She is usually confident, especially if she is fit like a fiddle. I think you got a fit and wild woman in her fifties that know her worth.

Comment

You scored big bro! And you came out a winner. Some men mistake the idea that younger women are better in bed. Not all the time.

Comment

You go girl! You are as old as you feel. The reason why some women in their fifties feel their age is for different reasons, but mostly cause they are not moving and having enough sex.

Comment

I love the wild cat in a woman. I love when she lets loose and brings out her inner self. That is very attractive to me. I get turned on by it.

Comment

I think I am going to pursue this woman. She is definitely a 10 and more. I cannot stop thinking about her. I text her good morning every day to let her know I am thinking about her and to let her know I have a deep interest in her. She does text back and it sounds like she wants to take it to the next level. Let's see what happens.

Comment

Many older women nowadays are fit because of realizing how important it is to be healthy to live longer.

Comment

Some older women don't even look their age. Remember there are so many beauty products to keep young and beautiful so you shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

This woman had a lot of sexual energy and she let you have it....lol! If you want more, she will give you more.

Comment

Yes, sexercise is also important to keep you young and my hats off to this 56 year old woman and how she surprised you.

Comment

There are many older women that take care of themselves. Some of them love to date younger men so they can feel younger. So I think in this case, that is what this was. Good for you though!

Comment

Working...
                        X