So it's my birthday... need kinky fun with lots of huge cocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's my birthday... need kinky fun with lots of huge cocks

My girl hasn't wished me a birthday, only got up to yell at me for making noise and it wasn't even me, it was our dog jumping off the couch. So I immediately went in the bathroom, slid my 10" dildo ball's deep, held in tightly with one of her bathing suit bottoms under my shorts and now I'm going to the pool, dildo still in and go in and out of the bathroom to fuck myself repeatedly and pray some guys catch me and decide to use me to fuck and cum all over me. I'll go lay by the pool covered in their cum waiting for more. I need to get destroyed by some guys today. Give me some birthday presents

Well, happy birthday!!! Just hope that you enjoyed the time that you spent with your dildo

Comment

Can somebody please fuck the birthday celebrant in the ass already? I hope that your girl has a really nice surprise for you today

Comment

• scrumptious1
        scrumptious1 commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be a wonderful birthday present,

• DilDoDabbins
        DilDoDabbins commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah and it seems like he is begging for it in a big way

• Bi4all2use
        Bi4all2use commented
        Editing a comment
        My wildest fantasies? How much time you got? Lol. There would be a whole lotta cocks, strap ons, and me taking them all. And yes, I am begging for it right now

Happy birthday and hope that it was a good one for you

Comment

I know that I'm already late, but I would still greet you a happy birthday

Comment

Belated happy birthday, hope that you got what you wished for on your birthday

Comment

How did your day go? Did your girlfriend actually greeted you that day?

Comment

• SupaPussy789
              SupaPussy789 commented
              Editing a comment
              Let's hope that everything went well for the both of them that day

Did your asshole had a great time during your birthday?

Comment

How was your birthday celebration? Did you have a kinky good time?

Comment

Wishing you a happy cum day! may you gladly swim in it.

Comment

• dagift2womens
                  dagift2womens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're a few days late with the greeting already

• lovestudder
                  lovestudder commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know, at least we he reads this, he know that a lot of people greeted him.

How was your birthday? Did you have a good time?

Comment

My birthday was great. 8 guys showed up at my pool and fucked me in the clubhouse bathroom. Two guys showed up at the same time and I had a cock in my mouth and ass at the same time. I met another guy in the back of a bar when he got off work and he fucked me for over an hour on a picnic table. Wish I had gotten a lot more but still had fun

Comment

• Bi4all2use
                    Bi4all2use commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I took those cocks over about a 10 hour period. They weren't at the same time. I only got to play with 2 at the same time once and I had one fucking my mouth and one fucking me. They took turns so they both fucked me but no double penetration. I have practiced with dildos so when the time comes, I'm ready for double. The dildos I buy are at least 8 inches and the one I use regularly is 10" and I leave it in my ass for hours at a time so it's not hard taking real cocks because unfortunately most men aren't 10"... I fell asleep once with my dildo in and woke up 12 hours later with it still in. I wear my girlfriend's underwear and shorts to keep it nice and deep in my ass. There's plenty of times that I'm out somewhere or with people and they have no idea my ass is full of 10" of a thick black dildo... I love that feeling

• cutestman
                    cutestman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How many times have you been spit roasted (dick inside your mouth and pussy/ass at the same time) that day?

• Bi4all2use
                    Bi4all2use commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This was first time with more than one man. Next goal is a really large group!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. If anybody's got some big cocks that need someone to use, I'm taking belated birthday presents

Comment

Would you consider this as your best birthday ever? Or there were more exciting ones?

Comment

• Bi4all2use
                    Bi4all2use commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Definitely my best one. I'm gonna make sure next year is triple the fun! ?

Comment

• OreoEater789
                    OreoEater789 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What do you think her reaction would be if she caught you in the shower having some fun with a dildo?

• ericbaxter1982
                    ericbaxter1982 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice ass! Wish I could get me some

• Bi4all2use
                    Bi4all2use commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice cock Eric. My ass is yours for the taking. And all your friends and then some
                Working...
                X