No announcement yet.

I don't want to cheat on my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand whatyou are going through. It's been 7 years for me since she lost all interest in sex. I've spoken with her about seeing a doctor to talk about maybe a hormone issue but she says if i don't have a problem with it why should you think i have a problem. 5 years i completly gave up on sex. The arguing deceased and life just went on. 2 years ago i had surgery to repair damage from an accident. Something clicked without the pain i got fitter more energy and the sex drive returned. The arguing alsoreturned because i was pushing for sex again. I had a short affair with a woman who had an overactive sex drive and it was amazing. When it was going on the argueing stopped and the happy marriedlife continued. I don't push her any more but still struggle with my needs. You love someone because of the time together but do you end it when 9 out of 10 things are good?

Comment

If that's the case then might as well buy a fleshlight so that whenever you decide to jack off it would still feel like you're doing it
      Last edited by kizliak; 10-18-2018, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• sexualdepth
        sexualdepth commented
        Editing a comment
        So you're suggesting to take the lesser evil route?

I have called a counselor and have an appointment set up. I do have a fleshlight . I have been able to resist and stay faithful...

Comment

Originally posted by Blockro View Post
        Men who cheat are weak! Now wanna test how strong willed you are with me sweetie? lol
        Oh dear, I hope I don't see you in person because I'm not sure my will is strong enough right now. The biggest problem is that I travel a lot and opportunities are always around...

Comment

• Blockro
          Blockro commented
          Editing a comment
          You are stronger if you'll be able to fight those temptations.

Originally posted by PennyTration View Post
        I know that other might count this as cheating already, but have you tried suggesting to her to have an open marriage? If she asks why, tell her that it is because the two of you are not having sex anymore
        I did not think of that. That might be able to be brought up soon.

Comment

• PennyTration
          PennyTration commented
          Editing a comment
          So what do you have in mind then?

Originally posted by lovestudder View Post
        I can't imagine how hard this is for you, you've been fighting all these temptations so hard. I guess your wife should know about this so you guys can work on things.
        Very difficult indeed. We'll see what happens in counseling.

Comment

• lovestudder
          lovestudder commented
          Editing a comment
          Wishing you all the best.

Originally posted by Insearchof603 View Post
        I understand whatyou are going through. It's been 7 years for me since she lost all interest in sex. I've spoken with her about seeing a doctor to talk about maybe a hormone issue but she says if i don't have a problem with it why should you think i have a problem. 5 years i completly gave up on sex. The arguing deceased and life just went on. 2 years ago i had surgery to repair damage from an accident. Something clicked without the pain i got fitter more energy and the sex drive returned. The arguing alsoreturned because i was pushing for sex again. I had a short affair with a woman who had an overactive sex drive and it was amazing. When it was going on the argueing stopped and the happy marriedlife continued. I don't push her any more but still struggle with my needs. You love someone because of the time together but do you end it when 9 out of 10 things are good?
        Wow, I had an accident 2 years ago and I have finally been able to get back running 2-3 miles this past month and the same thing happened, my sex drive reawakened... It is now making it really difficult with all the travel and my hormones almost like when I was in college.

Comment

• demoomed
          demoomed commented
          Editing a comment
          How are things going between you and your wife?
      Working...
      X