Dirty Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Talk

I joined this dating site mostly to use their video feature to chat with anyone who didn't mind talking dirty and getting to know each other. I was surprised that many people didn't mind until I stumbled upon this guy that didn't like the dirty talk. He said I wasn't acting like a lady and he preferred to keep all of that in the bedroom. He said that I was showing my true colors and I could either change my tone or he would just not talk to me anymore and find a lady that could represent him. Are you fucking kidding me, I said to him and he did get out as fast as a deer. I couldn't stop laughing that night. I didn't let that stop me from finding another sane dude that was freaky as hell and I did find a few. So the sex chat room is not for the faint of heart. Be ready for some heated action.

I think you are so right. He does not even belong on the dating site, if he is gonna come with his prim and proper self. I think that is hilarious. I am laughing now!

Comment

I also agree that he is just too perfect to be in a place with imperfect people like us. You did good to be yourself and not let him tell you how you shold be. Good for you!!

Comment

Damn funny. He should stop tripping!!!! 😬 He is looking for a queen or princess. She is not here. We girls are freaky as hell...at least most of the ones I know. We are here to get hooked and if you dont know what the site is about, leave now.

Comment

Thanks guys. I laugh everytime I remember it. I will take all your advice. Thanks and I am still using video feature by the way!

Comment

Yes, sounds like he was having a hissy fit and trying to be a controlling dude. At least, you got to find out who he really is before you got too close to him.

Comment

He needs to take a chill pill and relax! He was acting like he hadn't heard dirty talk before!!! Please! Gimme a break! LOL!

Comment

Working...
              X