Sex From A Distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex From A Distance

I hooked up with this guy who loved to use the video feature and his web cam to have sex..well not physically, but after we were done, he would cum and I would reach an orgasm. Both of us loved it and continued to do that for months until we decided it was time to meet up with each other. Did you know that I was totally disappointed in him? He was shy in person..nothing like the freaky guy I saw on sex chat. And guess what? He couldn't have sex with me without cumming in the first minute or less. No wonder he loved to do it when we were sex chatting. I told him it might be better to have sex from a distance.

I think that is awkward. You were having such a good time with him and he just showed something different when you met him. I am surprised you asked to see him again. I wouldn't. Nothing like the real deal!

Comment

Nothing is wrong with having some fun while chatting with someone. You don't have to just chat. You can turn it in your own bedroom, dirty talk and masturbation, the sky is the limit. But some things need to be kept secret and not done in the physical. Your experience proved it. Sorry about that! Hope you find something better.

Comment

Sex can be done anywhere. You just have to be very creative. Sex chatting is fine, but what is said or done stays between you two. The guy was shy, so what? He used the medium that made him have more confidence. At least, give him credit for that and give him one more chance, I say.

Comment

I also would not let that stop me from getting my groove on when chatting with this guy because didn't you say you enjoyed him there? So what is the big deal. Just go right back to what you both were doing and keep enjoying each other while you find another guy to give you that physical sex that you might want.

Comment

This is just a bunch of hogwash. Just go back to the sex chat room and find someone else that you can have sex with when you are ready to do that.

Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I really means a lot to me. I guess I was tripping too much....lol!! 😜

Comment

I had something similar happen to me, but I didn't make the guy feel bad. I tried to motivate and encourage him that it is not the end fo the world and sex can be done many ways. We decided to try some really freaky things like BDSM and he loved it. That is what helped him to overcome his lack of confidence. He was great after that. I would do it again! 😅

Comment

Yeah he was shy in person and so bold when we were chatting. It shows that he is not as confident. He might suffer from something they call premature ejaculation and only when you are video chatting can hide that from you. It is going to be your decision whether to continue the sex chat with him or just find someone else. The ball is in your court.

Comment

If you need to hook up with a single guy and start chatting, there are other guys like me. You can link me...lol!. 😱

Comment

Working...
                    X