Transvestite Showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transvestite Showing

Hey people, what's up? I am new here and not sure what I should or shouldn't say. So, please take your time with me. I promise to be as brief as possible. I have tried to hook up with this guy on a dating site. I used their video feature and my web cam so we could see each other. I was single and wanted to have sex. I hadn't had sex in a long time. So, we are chatting and he is telling me all kinds of stuff about himself. We talked dirty to each other a few times and it was nice. I think I got wet multiple times every time we would meet. As we started to get more intimate, he said he had something to reveal and lo and behold, this guy was a transvestite who didn't yet get his operation. He was trying to turn into a woman like me. You can bet I signed off right away. Some people may not have done that cause they don't mind that sort of thing, but I was more in shock than anything else. I didn't let that stop me from using the sex chat feature though. I was able to find another guy and before he even told me anything about his private parts, I asked him to show me. I loved what I saw and so we decided to meet up and it was good. Would you have dissed the transvestite like I did? And would you ask to see someone's private parts after you had gone through what I did?

Wow! It sounds like you were really shocked. He must have taken a lot of courage to tell you though. You might have just heard him out and not just shun him like that. These people go through a lot and are very sensitive. I am sure he did not mean any harm. That's what I think.

Comment

That is some crazy shit! I think I would sign off too, but it is a good think you did not get discouraged. Girl, we love the long and strong dicks. So I would do the same thing. Girl Power!!! 👧

Comment

Thanks for your comments. I didn't know what else to do. I was so surprised. But that was not for me. I love to chat about sex a lot so I didn't let that stop me either from hooking up with someone else, but I had to let him pass the test before going further. LOL!

Comment

Did you put something in your profile for that person to think you wouldn't mind having a transvestite chat with you. Go back and take a look at your profile. That could be possible. I am glad you didn't give up on hooking up with singles though.

Comment

That is a weird situation that I wouldn't like anyone to be in. But, you shouldn't shun people like that because they are human like any of us. They just have a different preference.

Comment

Everybody wants to be happy and the transvesite is no different. He confided in you and you didn't give him the time of day. You are going to meet all types of singles on this dating site and others. You have to let people know what you prefer in your profile. Simple as that!

Comment

You could have still continued the conversation with the person without signing off. Maybe, you could learn something more about being a transvestite. It might have made you more sensitive. Next time!

Comment

Working...
                X