Boring Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring Chat

I love having meeting up with singles in anyway I can. I love to use my web cam and the video feature offered by the dating site to chat with singles. It turns me on and I would love to do that here. I have been on other dating sites, but it has been so boring having chat there. I hope it is different here. Does anyone else feel the same?

You have to make sure that you come here with the right intentions. Once you do that, then you will be able to find lots of singles here and it won't be so boring as you say about other dating sites. Good luck to you!

Comment

Chatting with singles is a two way street. So what do you mean by boring. If you are creative, it can be fun no matter what dating site you are on. You better check yourself.

Comment

I have used the same feature quite a few times here and I think it is a cool way to meet single guys and to learn more about them and their sexual preference. Maybe, you are doing something wrong.

Comment

I had a girl that loved to use this feature too. I think we did that for a whole month before she decided to hook up with me for a date. It works cause by the time we met, she was all over me as if we knew each other for a long, long time.

Comment

I think so too as long as you are creative and do it right, it shouldn't be so boring as you say.

Comment

You choose what you want to talk about when you use the video feature. Could it be that you are talking shit and the girls didn't want to hear it. Think about that really good.

Comment

I agree that it has to be a mutual choice. Check this out. I was in a relationship once and this girl wanted me to talk to her via web cam and I forced myself to do it cause I like the real deal and later on when we hooked up, she said that made a huge difference how she felt about me.

Comment

Since you came on this dating site, have you tried the video feature? Well, try it and shut the hell up until you see what you get out of it.

Comment

Make sure you are ready with your game bro because single girls know what they want and will quickly cut you off if you aren't giving them what they want. You won't get a date, if you are boring or not ready.

Comment

Chatting with singles and talking dirty over a webcam is not for the weak. You got to come with your A game. So, be ready for lots of passion. 😜

Comment

Ready for some excitement sweetie.

Comment

Working...
                        X