obligated or much obliged on reciprocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obligated or much obliged on reciprocation

ladies after a lover goes down on you, do you feel obliged to reciprocate , or that your not taking no for an answer , or get off of my cloud , man?

For me not really, because there are times when I suck his dick it's okay for me not to do the same. This depends on the situation still.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Does your man always ask you to go down on him?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      No i go down on him because i want to. He doesn't force me to do anything i don't want to.

As long as he won't shove my head towards his crotch area. Personally prefer that we please each other orally at the same time

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are men who does that and it sucks.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Another thing that I find annoying is that if you do that sort of thing to them, they would be mad at you

• oralagent
      oralagent commented
      Editing a comment
      i find is hella sexy when shes holding my face smashed against her mound ,more so when shes cumming. if that aint appreciation, i dont know what is

Originally posted by scrumptious1 View Post
    As long as he won't shove my head towards his crotch area.
    Really hate it when that happens. Yes, I know that you just ate my pussy. Let me go down on you once I'm ready for your cock

Comment

• oralagent
      oralagent commented
      Editing a comment
      lust or love. gets my appitite goin!

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      toeluver It's okay with me as long as he won't force him to go down on him

• toeluver
      toeluver commented
      Editing a comment
      daddyslittleG1rl. I havent asked my wife to go down on me in 7 years. i know she doent like it, but i eat that pussy all the time

Based on you username, I'm thinking that you enjoy eating pussy and good at it?

Comment

• Lks2plz
      Lks2plz commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe that women should be appreciated and treated with respect maybe even spoiled a little, my biggest turn on is seeing my woman get off that hard and that much and still can't get enough, I enjoy it more if it is my wife/gf,I'm straight male, but when it comes to group mmf I'm don't care if she is the only girl,I'm not like one of those mine for yours,she's not a piece of property.i have just as much fun if not more than she does just watching her get so uninhabited and she IS not afraid to admit she likes to fuck as much as a pofn star on overtime pay

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a good point you got there. Seems like satisfying a woman is your main priority.

do what you love, love what you do. never assume youve overturned every stone. its fun, its...hmm, yum. yes its passion for me

Comment

I miss having someone down there lapping my pussy like he is a thirsty dog

Comment

• toeluver
        toeluver commented
        Editing a comment
        lovestudder tell me when and where

• LiquidAss
        LiquidAss commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, then. I will tell you when my pussy is ready for you

• toeluver
        toeluver commented
        Editing a comment
        I never turn down the chance to lick a sweet wet pussy....

I think that when it comes to oral, both parties need to be really into it and not just obligated to return the favor. For example, if the guy doesn't want to eat my pussy. He has to be sure that he would give something in return whenever I suck his dick

Comment

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        Who are you asking TickleMyTesla

• TickleMyTesla
        TickleMyTesla commented
        Editing a comment
        Both of you can answer that question honey

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        The one that I could think of know is I would be the one who orgasms first

To the ladies that have answered already. I was wondering if you the guy enjoys being rimmed, are you willing to rim him?

Comment

• toeluver
        toeluver commented
        Editing a comment
        ........maybe just a bit. hehe

• SupaPussy789
        SupaPussy789 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to hear that you're slightly turned on by it

• Softandwet
        Softandwet commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope I feel like its so messy to do so.

I love it when a man goes down on me without him expecting something back.

Comment

• Softandwet
        Softandwet commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope most men are like this.

• toeluver
        toeluver commented
        Editing a comment
        demoomed You are right. I take what I can get and satisfy the rest elsewhere. She agreed that her sex drive is lacking and knows I need more, so she told me to do what I need to do.

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        You should be thankful that she lets you have some fun down there

oh i would bet the farm that savoring a tasty lil dish like you is a pleasure in itself. might be more interested in extending the two for one special sobi could try n get my fill

Comment

• oralagent
        oralagent commented
        Editing a comment
        two orgasms, one rigjt after the other. by tounge and lipps. if she can handle it. sooo much fun. great way to spend an afternoon or whatever.;-?

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        sounds like a plan

• oralagent
        oralagent commented
        Editing a comment
        one other part to that, the. female must also be restrained. sometimes they try to escape after the first one. ropes guarantee the job gets finished
    Working...
    X