Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times should you do it on the first date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times should you do it on the first date?

I'm new to SexSearch and online dating, so still finding my way around things. I hooked up with a girl recently and it was awesome. I do have a regret though as we only did it once. I wanted to spend a bit more time together and maybe have sex at least once more that night, however, I didn't make my move. I think I shouldn't have been that nervous about it, because I'm pretty sure that she had a good time too. So she would have stayed longer if I had asked. On a first date, is it possible to have sex more than once? Do people do that? I would love to hear about member experiences about this.

I mostly do one night stands, so almost every date is like a first n last date fr me. So I do hv sex multiple times if both myself n the man are feeling like it. Most women would naturally let the man make a move or ask them to stay over or show interest or else they will leave. Almost evry time I've had sex more than once in one night, the man had asked me. So I thnk you do need to stop being so defensive n speak ur mind.

Comment

Well I think it's stupid to have let her go her if you wnated her to stay. I'm sure she would have sticked around for a while if you'd asked her.

Comment

I think ashtonspanks is right. Some women don't hook up with the same man more than once, so you don't have that many opportunities to have sex with the same woman. So if you like the sex, it's a good idea to keep it going. If there's a girl that I really like, I make sure that I go out with them on a Friday or Saturday night. That way, you can ask them to stay over, because most of the time, they won't have work the following day. If they agree to stay over, you can enjoy the sex a couple more times for sure.

Comment

@Cobe.33 that's exactly what I do and if the girl agrees to stay over, there's a lot of sex waiting for you!

Comment

Whenever I have good sex with a man, I like to make the most of it and do it a few more times. I agree with the comments here. There's no need to be shy about things and pass on a good opportunity to have great sex. Just be open and see what the other person is feeling like. If they also have enjoyed the sex and if you're feeling the same, there's no reason why you shouldn't. There have been so many occasions where I've had sex so many times within one night and I think that's a great way to go about things. Like some have suggested above, you're on an adult dating site. Everyone's here to have fun, so never forget that.

Comment

The last time I hooked up with a man, I did it twice. That was because I had work the next day. Otherwise, we would have spent a lot more time together. Both of us were having a lot of fun. If you ever feel like doing it again, just ask the lady to stay a little longer. I'm sure she will understand what you mean.

Comment

Most of the time, having sex once isn't enough. The fact that I only do one-night-stands means that I can't hook up with them again. So I have to make the best out of a date. As a reason, I only go out when I don't have work the next day. That way, I can be late or stay the night over and end up having a great time. Of course, there have been occasions where I just had sex once and came home, because there was nothing special about it. BUT if I ever feel like I had great sex, I will just do it again if they're interested. Just make sure that you're not overstaying your welcome when you do that though. Ask the other person about his or her plans for the next day. That should give you an idea or a hint whether it's a good idea to stick around. Being a woman, it's easier for me because most men ask me or they encourage me to stay over.

Comment

I really like these replies guys and you have answered my question fully. Now I know what to do the next time I feel like having sex with a girl more than once. Thanks!

Comment

It's an absolute pleasure and I like the fact that SexSearch has provided a space for the members to discuss about their past experiences. I started online dating on a different site and it had no resources for the newcomers. My life would have been so much easier if I could find answers to some of my questions back then.

Comment

Rachelle L is right. These discussions and replies help a lot of people. One might think that they only answer the person who started the discussion, but the reality is, all this advice will end up educating many others who go through them. sexsearch is a great site that way. The member experience is given top priority by the people who run this site. I think it's valuable that the newer members can discuss with experienced members to share knowledge and know-how. Online dating isn't as simple as people make it sound. There are certain things that you need to find out and play right.

Comment

Working...
                      X