Is it ever too soon to experiment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ever too soon to experiment?

I recently hooked up with a nice girl that I got to know on SexSearch. We have got to a point where it was cool to meet up, so we decided to meet at a pub. We had a few drinks and things went well. We had a lot in common and it wasn't difficult to communicate with her. To my liking, she was a very open minded and straight forward girl, so dealing with her was very easy. After having a couple of drinks, we decided to head back to my place. We were sitting there talking and after a while we started making out and thing soon went further and we were soon naked in my bed. The sex was pretty amazing, but I don't think that I was able to do everything that I liked or that I wanted to. I'm a bit wild when it comes to sex and I felt like doing a lot more than what we did. It was basically very common positions like missionary style and cow girl, but in my head, I wanted to do a lot more. However, I didn't want to push things too much since it was our first time. I had a very good time and I did enjoy the sex, but I get the feeling that I could have enjoyed it more if I was able to express myself more. Especially with some experimentation. What's the best course of action in such a situation? I would love to hear what other members think about this.

Man I think you're over-thinking here. There's no need to plan all that. Just do what you like and see where it goes. I've had sex with different women and I never thought twice about experimenting. They can stop me if they don't like what I'm doing, it's as simple as that. It's not like you're forcing them to do anything. Just grow a pair and do what you like to do. If she's not into it, she will definitely stop you.

Comment

I feel that you should have been open about it with her. Some of the men that I've hooked up with have asked me about my favorite positions or talked about their favorites. That's always a fun and important conversation to have at some point. However, you may have not had an opportunity to have such a conversation. I think you can talk about those things when you're getting to know each other on the chat. That way, both the people involved are aware about each other's preferences. If you don't like something, you can then be straight forward about it. I think the girl in this case may have thought that you didn't want to go for more adventurous positions and gestures and just focused on the sex. That's something most people would do in such a situation.

Comment

@emma.g I think you're right. I should have spoken about those things with her in the first place I could have initiated those positions myself and she may have responded.

Comment

You really can't delay things in online dating. There are many women who only do one night stands on sexsearch so there may not be a second time. You got to make sure that the first time counts. So that's why think you need to find out what exactly the other person is into and not into. That's the only way you can make sure that you're going to be satisfied.

Comment

That's true. Luckily for me, we have kept in touch after the first date and we're thinking about hooking up again. I will need to have that conversation with her one of these days.

Comment

Well I have to agree with most of the commnts here. Why do you need to talk about everything? Just go with the flow of each moment when you're in the middle of sex. If it's something that the partner isn't a fan of, they will stop you.

Comment

I have never spoken about sex positions with any of the women I have hooked up with. I've never had to simply because when I'm having sex with them, I get in to those positions and they respond to it. I don't think anyone should be shy or think twice about such things. Almost all women know about most of the sex positions, so there's no real need to chat and find out what people like or dislike. On top of all that, I honestly don't think there are that many sex positions that women will not like or avoid getting into, unless we're talking about something extreme. When it comes to experimentation, it's something fun and I know from experience that most people prefer doing it.

Comment

@JoshMcCheesy I agree with your comment to some extent. However, I have met certain women in the past who preferred not to experiment too much. They were okay with trying out different positions, but not all of them too. So I think the easiest way to make sure it just asking them. There's no doubt about that. Being on a site like SexSearch, there's no need to be shy about asking such questions too. I mean people are on here to meet others to have sex with. So one doesn't need to wait around to ask about how they like to have sex.

Comment

I really appreciate all these comments guys. I'm pretty new to online dating and I feel that I'll be changing my approach from now on. I feel that I have been overly careful all this time, but these are early days for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X