Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does your average blowjob last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does your average blowjob last?

Sometimes my guy takes so long to cum so I asked some of my friends for advice and they said 7-15 mins mostly any longer than that he's either an asshole or you're just bad at sucking dick. What do you guys think about this? Can you share your experience

You know there is no exact time for all guys, some are selfish or just takes really long, why dont you ask him how he manages to hold on for so long

Comment

About 20 mins tops. "Maybe your guy has difficulty cumming from oral sex.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I've done it a couple of times already

• toeluver
        toeluver commented
        Editing a comment
        Snugglebear This is one of my biggest turn ons, taking my cock out of her pussy and have her tatse herself on me while she sucks me clean.

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        So what might be the problem?

No such thing as an average time. You should talk to him about this, or maybe he's trying to hold back to impress you

Comment

I really don't count time while being blowjobed, but if a girl is just sucking and taking forever it can become a little boring, but if she is playing with my balls ans surrounding while doing it it never gets boring.
        I think it depends on each and everyone of us

Comment

It seems absolutely impossible for me to cum from oral sex. I never have not one single time. I enjoy it, but I just can't get there during a blowjob. I guess what I'm saying is that obviously some guys just don't respond as well to it.

Comment

• toeluver
            toeluver commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually, I do enjoy blowjobs. I just can't seem to get off from them. I honestly have no idea why.

• Snugglebear
            Snugglebear commented
            Editing a comment
            It happens, Sometimes when a guy is going down it feels great but i have difficulty cumming

• W3tThet1p
            W3tThet1p commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe Snugglebear's bf is also like you toeluver.

This actually depends on the guy, if you suck his dick really well he would come so fast. If not it would really take long. This really depends on woman's skills to suck a dick.

Comment

Most of my exes are having hard time cumming through oral sex maybe their dicks wants vagina rather than a mouth. The average though is 15-25 mins.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
              W3tThet1p commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing compares to vagina.

• scrumptious1
              scrumptious1 commented
              Editing a comment
              It really depends on the person, some people prefer oral over genitals and vice versa.

Who actually times these things? Lmao it's not marathon, just enjoy it and he probably will too

Comment

Thanks for your answers toeluver and Mafarrico

Comment

You have to know the most sensitive parts of their dick then go suck and lick those parts so they would come fast.

Comment

• toeluver
                  toeluver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is true. I am also pretty sure every guy has a different "sweet spot." It would probably help to find out where that specific guy is sensitive to things. Personally, the bottom/ right of my dick is where I enjoy sensation the most.

• sexualdepth
                  sexualdepth commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yep , it takes some work to find them tho

• toeluver
                  toeluver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  why not ask him? we are usually so revved up for satisfaction that we will show you girls exactly what we need

Feels like an eternity for a girl and not long enough for the guy? Is that an accurate description of it?

Comment

This depends to the blow job skills of the woman. I cum fast with a lady who knows what shes doing.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
                    SupaPussy789 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Like what kind of skills is that?

Communication ladies... Try different things or even ask him what feels good. And eye contact is key, as he needs to know you're into it and not just trying to do him a favor.

Comment

• LiquidAss
                    LiquidAss commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Here we go again with the talking with each other skit. If the guy is making weird voices and strange face does it automatically mean that he's enjoying it? I bet that most guys would still enjoy a blowjob even if its a bad one since it is better than none

• Snugglebear
                    Snugglebear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sometimes you guys dont even say anything, you just sit there

• AirAngelsAmaze
                    AirAngelsAmaze commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I bet that you're going to have a difficult time try to talk to a lady who's giving you a mind blowing blowjob

About 15 to 20 min on avg. How ever I have suck my husband's sick for 12 hours start stop all night but never let him cuz till I was ready for him to.

Comment

• scrumptious1
                    scrumptious1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How does your mouth feel after?

• kittycat123
                    kittycat123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    have you ever tried your jaws getting locked

• Kenny1013ko1013
                    Kenny1013ko1013 commented
                    Editing a comment