Prostate stimulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostate stimulation

So me and my lady want to try out prostate stimulation on me. First I want to be comfortable with doing it on my own. I've read a lot of information, guides, opinions that I can find on the Internet but what I've experienced in practice hasn't added up with what I've read about it. One article says as soon as you find the spot it will feel great and you'll orgasm easily. One article said it'll take many hours of practice before you'll experience an orgasm. Going by the how to's and practicing with my finger, my prostate massager with vibration on and off, I'm still having trouble working out what's going on. The spot I've found feels as described and in the place it should be but the sensation is just a subtle feeling of sensitivity which doesn't really feel like pleasure as of yet. I've had a few orgasms while stimulating where it seems the prostate is from normal masturbating and it seems like the orgasm is maybe 4% better than usual but othing to write home about. Not that I'd write home about my sex life. I did note that the sensitive feeling of where my prostate was being massaged, got slightly (slightly) nice when I was about to ejaculate from masturbating but I was too impatient to explore that when it happened the one time. I've had a go at this every night for the last four days, various positions, exploring all over the place. Perhaps part of the problem is I'm just not able to stay properly aroused while doing this. I don't know. Anyway, at this point I'm just looking to hear other people's opinions and experiences because googling for guides and information isn't helping at all at this point.

Are you asking for tips so that you would enjoy it more?

Comment

• Nlo
      Nlo commented
      Editing a comment
      Enjoying it at all would be nice. It's not the worst thing in the world having something up there but it's not really doing anything that feels great and certainly nothing that seems like it'd lead to a super-o.

Try the second page of a google search since most people just read the ones on the first page

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      And if its a bunch of bodies, the third or last one is where you should dump them? AglowReportsDari

• Nlo
      Nlo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks I'll have a look

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess somewhere down in other search engines.

Maybe you need to hit the prostate from a certain angle in order for you to enjoy it more

Comment

it's tough cause there are mixed opinions, cause it's not the same for everyone, for other's it took a lot of time and for the lucky guys who easily orgasmed cause they found their spot. So te best thing to do is to discover for yourself which one works best for you

Comment

I think your lady helping you out is a good deal. Have her finger your back door so you'll have 100 % orgasm.

Comment

Try to donate some of your sperms so you'll know the exact location. People in the hospital are expert to that.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I'll do some more google searching and more exploring down there and see what happens. I have a feeling it's something to do with angle and pressure or something..

Comment

• Freew0man82
              Freew0man82 commented
              Editing a comment
              Try to talk to a doctor or nurse from a sperm bank regarding that.They might have some basic knowledge when it comes to that

I think there's a specific spot to tingle or touch so you could reach your orgasm really well.

Comment

• dagift2womens
              dagift2womens commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope that you can help me finding those spots?

• Snugglebear
              Snugglebear commented
              Editing a comment
              Why should i help you

or this one you will never go wrong with these. lol

Comment

• W3tThet1p
              W3tThet1p commented
              Editing a comment
              I was just curious if he really lets her do it or not? melaniamania

• elatederic
              elatederic commented
              Editing a comment
              maybe one day

• melaniamania
              melaniamania commented
              Editing a comment
              Would love to be there when that happens
          Working...
          X