With something on or naked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With something on or naked?

So which is better starting off with something on like boxers, shirt and shorts or immediately getting naked? Which is more exciting?

Originally posted by kizliak View Post
    So which is better starting off with something on like boxers, shirt and shorts or immediately getting naked? Which is more exciting?
    For me I get more excited with something on and eventually getting naked. Then the best part is cuddling.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      I also love cuddling, I think having something on is more challenging and exciting.

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not the type who not face the other way around after sex

It is more exciting for me if the both of us start fully clothed and take off one clothing at a time as the intensity goes higher

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak your questions sounds a bit strange. Does that mean that the two of you would start naked and slowly dress each other up? lol

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin that gave me some laughs. The dressing up would happen when you guys are done.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Unless you're into doing cosplay during sex kizliak

Of course it always starts with clothes on. Its not like the both of us would be walking around the house the whole day and then immediately bang if he gets an erection when he sees me lol

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      You got a point there, It doesn't happen gradually though. We need some stimulation.

I like it when I roam around the house naked and he would grab me somewhere with ease and be spontaneous. Being naked is without hassles, you guys would take it off anyways.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're planning to just lay around the house and have sex the entire day, then it is fine if you're just buck naked. But if not, better stay clothed especially if you're going to cook

I would go with something on because that's where the thrill begins. And that's where men get to practice unlocking a bra.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      I think removing the bra is the frustrating part or a mood killer if the guy doesn't know how to remove it lol

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      That's one of the reasons why I take off my bra once I'm at home. So that if I have a guy over and I'm feeling horny, I would just lift up my shirt to tell him that it is sexy time

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      lol when guys struggle with that i usually just take it off myself

i like to take it off a woman one clothing at a time

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      no matter how many layers of clothes she got

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Who would wear layers of clothes while having sex? I can't imagine how funny would that be but Mr. antitrump here is willing to take off layers clothes, fair enough.

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      lol what if it's winter?

I have always believed that part of the fun was ripping each other's clothes off, it's sexy , it's hot and increases anticipation

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said! Men can't just insert it in like that, it needs some stimulation. Slowly taking off each other clothes is more thrilling.

Damn i love it when a woman slowly undresses

Comment

Everything off! the human body is beautiful and i wouldn't want any part of it covered

Comment

I always loved removing my clothes one at at time, it's sexy and builds anticipation

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
          hulagirlsexsexyum commented
          Editing a comment
          How many layers of clothes are we talking about here? LOL

• TickleMyTesla
          TickleMyTesla commented
          Editing a comment
          10 layers so that the anticipation would be really intense lol

• hulagirlsexsexyum
          hulagirlsexsexyum commented
          Editing a comment
          hahaha 10 layers?! fucking hell

I always want to start with something on, it triggers eagerness.

Comment

It's sexy looking at a man completely naked. It arouses me.

Comment

• Chop_Block828
            Chop_Block828 commented
            Editing a comment
            So NO socks you're saying?

It depends on what the guy is into. But most of the guys that I've been with get easily turned on if I walk around in my lingerie

Comment

Lingerie usually works since it leaves something for the imagination and doesn't show the goods immediately

Comment

Working...
            X