My girlfriend ain't a sex freak like me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend ain't a sex freak like me

I found someone on this site. Now the issue is even though we are compatible but on the sexual part we just don`t click. I`m a freak in bed whereas she is more of a let’s say bore in bed? I really like her and I want things to work out. How do I get things exciting without hurting her feelings? I`m kinda caught up in a fit I suppose as I don’t want to let her go nor do I want such a sad and miserable sort of life in bed. Tried role play, tried to do foreplay but she just doesn`t seem to be into it.

Talk, talk, talk. Please communicate this too her, that’s the only way out. Because you obviously don’t sound like you want to leave her, you don’t sound like you can compromise either. Now your only option is to have her know what’s going on in your head. This way she’ll know how you feel, she’ll also appreciate the fact that you’re verbalizing it all to her, and that this is not something that will you make you run away from her. Do the talking tonight, and all will be good, I’m sure.

Comment

HAHA. I feel sorry for you, bro! Does that kinda girl even exist in this century lol, just wondering. My girl is uncontrollable in bed and she just can't get enough.

Comment

Oh bro. I completely agree with the post above, the only practical solution there is to this is speaking to her about it and being honest with her. Girls like to know how you feel and trust me, if she cares about your needs enough, she’ll make an effort to make thing exciting and hell enticing sometimes. But also, please don’t expect her to get out of her comfort zone for you all the time. It’s a two-way thing and it’s only fair if you only expect it sometimes and then also participate in ways she wants you to. Sex is fun, but talking about it is funnier because you can communicate to one another your wants/preferences and dislikes.

Comment

Don’t be too much of a prick about it and just suck it up. Majority of the girls I’ve been with, hate the wild AND the wild ones. If you tell her what you like in bed, it might make her uncomfortable and make her want to re-consider you. So talking to her is going to be a mistake because she’ll be more particular and judgmental about you. Her entire thought process about you can be influenced because of this. Not worth the risk.

Comment

LOL fuck her, I know you want things to work out, but it’s not fair for you to compromise just cux your girl is too miss goody two shoes. Plenty of girls out there, fun and wild in bed, and also looking for great men like you. PM me if you like

Comment

Sex is an important part of the relationship so maybe now after reading all this, you might be like hey maybe it’s not so bad to keep things boring inside the bedroom but it’s going to bother you a lot. You don’t want to be too deep in a relationship, too emotionally attached to come out of it and then realize that your sexual life sucks ball. You sound bored now, you’ll be beyond bored later. Take immediate action now, talk to her about it and if she doesn’t seem to be in the mood to come out of her shell and try more exciting things, she either doesn’t care for your needs enough or isn’t bothered whether you stick around or not. Good luck and keep us updated, lol, I’m curious how this turns out to be.

Comment

Working...
              X