I wanna have sex on first date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna have sex on first date

Why can`t I just have sex on the first date???? Is that too easy? Will I sound like a whore if I say I don`t want to wait? I`m tired of using my ownself to satisfy my desires. It`s been a long time since I last got laid and now I just want something to bounce on! Men out there, help me! Or any females who had any good first date first sex experience? I have this date tomorrow; he seems like a nice lad. I know I might sound desperate but I just can`t help it!

If you just want to get laid, I think it’s important that you let them know beforehand. It’s not a bad thing, maybe they don’t mind but in case someone’s looking for something more easy-going at first, it will help them decide if they should back off. That’s pretty fair, no?

Comment

I think men love sex on the first date. Can't speak for everyone but I’ve had one experience where I just needed some rebound. Told my date my boo, and guess what he was totally up for it, had ahhmaaaazing n kinky sex at his place, and now I’ve been with him for two years. There’s nothing whore-ish about it, it’s completely okay for you to verbalize your needs

Comment

Ugh no! Sorry but an ethical & well brought up individual will question you and all your motives in the future if you say you want to have sex on the first date. It’s frowned upon and might not get you anywhere with a suitable person. You just sound horny, calm your tits. If you just wanna have sex, hit the bar, bang a drunk dude and voila. Don’t go on dates and expect to be laid on it.

Comment

Hey Weina, now that’s a little harsh, c’mon dude. You seem like you’re being super judgmental.

Comment

Well to be pretty honest, it says a lot about her character. Sounds like some nasty, materialistic whore who doesn’t have anything to do with feelings and/or even wants to be in a relationship. She's just in for SEX.

Comment

You’re just a dick. Girl, you go and be expressive about your needs, there’s nothing wrong in that! I’m a guy and I can assure you of it. Cheers!!

Comment

Originally posted by crazyguy65 View Post
                You’re just a dick. Girl, you go and be expressive about your needs, there’s nothing wrong in that! I’m a guy and I can assure you of it. Cheers!!
                Well, exactly!

Comment

It sucks that women can't be as sexual as men, I think the guy would love to do it with you, just make sure to tell him afterwards that and you had sex with him because you really like him

Comment

Just go for it, Don't forget to wear protection

Comment

I think guys like dickweed up there with that negative comment and catholics really fucked up the world. Darlin if it makes you happy and hurts no one go for it. Wish i was your first date

Comment

If you wanna have sex on the first date better initiate. People know some verbal cues.

Comment

• kittycat123
                          kittycat123 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And importantly ask the girl first. You don't want to end up accusing **** lol

• shumwap
                          shumwap commented
                          Editing a comment
                          shumwap yeah right lmao but mine I would prefer guys who initiate first. I'm totally fine with it

Tell your date you need to get laid ASAP, he will immediately ask for the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by surfsup View Post
                          It sucks that women can't be as sexual as men, I think the guy would love to do it with you, just make sure to tell him afterwards that and you had sex with him because you really like him
                          Absolutely, and men also feels the same way. They also like to have sex on their first date.

Comment

• surfsup
                            surfsup commented
                            Editing a comment
                            So well do want to have sex on the first date. Ladies tend to call men sex predators because they said all we want is sex, but turns out, women do love it too.

• sexsexgirlnowme
                            sexsexgirlnowme commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Not really into doing it in the first date. But there have been instances that the both of us ended up in the other persons bed
                        Working...
                        X