Why am I still a virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I still a virgin

The other day I was watching this movie 18 year old virgin which kinda made me flip, as in I`m 21 and still a virgin, is that a bad thing? All my friends have done it, I listen to their stories and I won`t lie I so wanna do it but sadly I`m still more of the oh I`ll wait for the right guy. But then there`s this saying where it`s said gotta kiss many ugly toads till I find the one, so I`m really confused. I`m dating right now, I`m happy with the guy he`s really nice and doesn`t force me when in between the make out I say no and stop him from you know what. So should I just lose my V card? Or wait till the time I`m sure? Is this peer pressure? I`m so confused! Someone share their views, experiences over this please.

Babygirl; V card is no joke, I say this from experience. I had been with SEVERAL guys and none of them made me feel like my “right guy” did. I lost it to him too, and it was so worth waiting for.

Comment

You found the right guy, what if she doesn’t. What if she turns 40 and even then the right guy never crosses her path, not every one of us do? I say just go for it, you don’t want to get stuck on something because not everyone is lucky to find someone to share it with so sacredly. That’s one bitter reality.

Comment

If you’ve been physical in other ways, oral etc, there’s no point in holding back penetration, it’s not as big of a deal as they make it. Popping the flower has been made way big of a deal than it is. It’s not peer pressure that you want to do it, it’s literally just curiosity, and no matter whatever us, strangers, say, nothing is going to fill that curiosity until you find out yourself. Go ahead darling.

Comment

Twenty-one and a virgin is no big deal, lots of people wait for the right time rather than the right person. You want to be sure YOU want this whether the guy is your potential soul mate or just a drunkard from the bar. You need to ask yourself if you’re ready to do it, and if you are, I’m rooting for ya!!

Comment

I agree more than a 100% to this!! And if you’re not sure, like even if you have a tad bit kinda doubt, wait till you’re certain. It really doesn’t matter who pops your bubble, it’s about when you pop it. Good luck and happy fucking!!

Comment

Well it's true you gotta kiss many ugly toads before you find and kiss the one actually made for you. We fuck and make love bc we all have sexual drives and desires, so hump away. And then when you’re lucky, you’ll have someone you’d love to hump, LOL!!

Comment

Working...
              X